Have you ever had parents who do meth?

My dad leaves everynight and doesnt get back un til morning and he spends his whole day doing nothing but looking for stuff...

I havn't even seen him eat anything. Im really worried....He has a perscription for some sleeping pills and he complained last weekend that he couldnt get any sleep. He kept blaming my brother and I on stuff we didn't do or steel. He Hit punched me on my back 3 times and slammed me upside the head then i slashed my arm and went into my room. He tryed punching down my door that night...It was scary and i had to leave so i went over to a friends..Unfortunetly it was sunday and he wanted me home so i came home. Now its just worse Not the hitting tho

Hes never really hit me like that since i was younger. Im thinking about leaving and movin in with one of my closest friends. Im really tired of not having parents. My mom has my 3 younger kiddoes..My lil bro and 2 lil sisters ...Of course They only are my half but i love them like my own Full flesh n Blood.

My dad won't stop He says he is a adult and hes going to do what he does and theres nothing we can do about it. The thing is im only 16 and my bro just turned 18. He still has a few years of parenting ahead from him. I told him everything i could and so did my brother. He is just NUTS literary...He is embarissing and right now i feel like running away...

If i don't get away soon i may hurt myself worse than i ever have before.

My bro and me got taken away from my mom and my dad got costudy of us because of this crap...Now My old bestfriend got kicked out of school 2 months ago for doin that stupid crap, went to some hospital and has seizers from comin down from that junk and she complains that she wnats more still...and now my dad is about to get kicked out of my life Too...

If anyone has been in this same situation or similar please message me back.