how to support my boyfriend from nz

hi guys

another piece of advise needed here!

i met my boyfriend who's from nz a year or so ago. he's been here for five years now but can stay as long as he likes as he had a british grandfather.

He asked me to move in with him a year ago and we're pretty serious and have been happy together but now i'm worried as he's fed up with his job and missing his parents.

he's always been quite non committal with girls and i've brought up the subject a couple of times about the future and wondered where i stand but he just says he has to sort himself out and what he wants before anything else.

I feel a bit insecure about this but i guess he can't give any promises to me unless he knows what he wants to do in life.

i sometimes think this is unfair on me as i need to know about how he feels about us putting everything else aside so i know that we're going somewhere but on the other hand i feel selfish for feeling this when he's in a mix and has some difficult decisions to make.

apart from all this he gives me quite good signs that he's happy with me, talks about getting a dog, getting a horse to share, he has dreams about us living together in various places but lately he keeps waking up at night and i'm worried i'm not supporting him enough, whats the best way to deal with all this and show him my support without putting too much pressure on him?

You said he is no commital. He lives with you, and has dreams about you together, he wants a pet, and a house. To me, sounds like he is commited to you, maybe he hasn't been to other women in the past, but the fact he is doing this with you is a good sign right!

He hates his job, and misses his parents...that isn't too out of the ordinary. Just support whatever desitions he makes as long as they are rational, and push him to do well, just not too hard, do not make yourself an anoyance by pushing too hard, he doesnt need a reminder in his lunch box or anything, just be loving, and gentil, and dont make a habit of bringing up his dreams too often, let him bring them up, then you can put in your thoughts gently.

Good luck, I hope you guys have great lives together!