yes no maybe so?!

okay....look....i was on the pill for about 3 or 4 (maybe 5 months)....then i switched over to the shot (late september)....n i've been spottin like a few times everyday....but today me and my b/f messed around a lil and had a touch of unprotected sex....and i ended up with a lil pre-cum just outside of my "area"....but then i started to wonder if any got in me....like cause he did have his penis right near it (well there, but like, didn't insert)...

I have this strange feeling i may be pregnate...what are the chances that i am?! like i am scared as can be right now...

Well anytime you do any kind of sexual activity, you always have a chance of pregnancy.

So you've been getting the shot since september? I think that you should be pretty safe. I don't know much about the shot though. I am on the pill and I could only tell you about that.

I doubt you are pregnant just from that if even just pre cum got in you. Be careful though. If you are still worried, then take a pregnancy test. If you are really worried get the morning after pill.