Childhood abuse longterm affect.. help!

-am

I have been in a wonderful loving relationship for about a year, and I am still amazed and in love. We have one of those special relationships where we are both extremely sexually active, and we work expecially well together as he is a voyeur and so forth.. things I love to satisfy for him. Alright well you get the picture.

My question involves my childhood. My parents were both physically abusive, hitting and so on, That was never really a problem for me, but now I am battling the emotional long term affects of such a relationship. For example, my boyfriend can be extremely jealous, and at moments i wish he would hit me.. as I could deal with the physical abuse much easier than his disappointment in me. Now for this, my reaction I understand well enough (luckily he would never hurt me).. But my question is that these emotional quirks I relive occur sexually as well.

I guess really what Im asking some advice on is how many enjoy some form of .. er.. masochism and have been sexually abused as a child? I have no memories of being sexually abused, but then I dont remember much of my childhood as it was painful, and it is quite possible. Sometimes i have dreams.. But generally, I am trying to get over all of this and become someone I want to be for once.. and I am doing great so far. Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced similar difficulties in their relationships due to sexual abuse as a child, or rather what is the likelihood? [/i]

Have you ever told him, about your past? Have you ever talked to him about the way he makes you feel, emotionally, like you wanting him to hit you, so fourth..? Maybe, if you think you are ready and if you want to... talk to him about you could grow from it..

As the sex part... nice!!! You go girl!!

Maybe you also see a councler or some one, on the sexually abused part.

you can get over it.. have faith!

Hope this helps..