I myself am getting pretty confused. After getting asked to homecoming as a senior in high school to home coming and having a great time I kind of stayed in my shell and sat there thinking abou there. She asked me out on a date and I took her to the movies. Since then we went this week to another movie with our mutual friend and his date. This is where it is at but I am confused.

I don't have any classes with her but I see her a lot besides that. We also do the same after school activies and goto the same meeting every day before school. My brother is in her class though. After school and stuff we will talk and she had her arm on my leg and I had my arm arround her and people naturally asked me later if we were going out. Seeing as how this is my first relationship and that is a pretty vague question I kind of just said "I don't really know" I also think someone asked her and I think that is what she said. I don't usualy call her because I don't know what to say or dont want to catch her at a bad time (

Everyday I usualy walk her to her class because my class is right next to hers but since I got out early and I needed to talk to someone I didn't today. After school my brother told me that she said that I was "confusing". Now I am confused, I am pretty shy and don't know what to do but does she not think I like her or?

Today I dialed her number trying not to think that I might say somethign stupid and we ended up talking for almost an hour. I thought I was going to mention why she thought I was confusing but I ended up trying to fill some silence and we just chatted for 40 minutes when my cell phone rang and I said I needed to take it,... Though I heard her cell phone ring to but she let it ring.

Did I make a mistake calling her and not trying to bringup how I like her or how she thinks I am confusing. Would I just say Hi... Why do you think I am confusing? Sounded kind of dumb when I thought about it.

Now that I have lost you in all of this maybe you can also try and not make me so confused. I never know if / when I should call her and how that conversation should go. I feel so lost.

It sounds like the two of you are unsure of what your relationship exactly is. You need to have a serious, heartfelt talk about exactly how you feel about each. I'm guessing that the confusion is coming from nervousness and uncertainty. You said it's your first relationship and that you are shy. It's only natural to be unsure of what to do or say. Your probably lacking confidence in yourself, afraid that if you make too big a commitment then you might mess things up. She could be feeling like she is getting mixed signals from you. On one hand you hang out a lot and have gone to the movies. On the other hand you don't call and won't admit to being in a relationship with her. That could be taken as confusing.

My advice is to really think about how you feel for this girl. If you do like her and want to go out with her, you should let her know that. Don't shy away from it, come out and tell her how you feel. It may be hard being shy, but you'll feel better if you do. I wouldn't worry about saying the part of your brother telling you she said you were confusing. Just be honest about your feelings, saying that you were nervous and needed time to sort your feelings out but are ready to start a serious relationship.

Otherwise, just be yourself, it sounds like she likes you. Relax, believe in yourself, and have a good time talking about whatever you normally talk about.

Hmm I understand I need to talk to her but how do you just bring up your feelings etc. I called her while I was on break at work and I talked the whole 30 minutes. Missed my dinner cause of that but w/e. Wanted to see if she wanted to watch a movie but we both agreed nothing was playing nearby after I got off. Though kind of left the rest of the weekend open. So should I bring it up next time I call or should I on our next movie date? I really appriciate the help. Thanks

Don't do it on the phone, you want to have this kind of serious talk in person. I'd wait until the two of you were alone, someplace private where can really talk without others overhearing. About bringing up your feelings, it can be hard, especially for someone who is shy. But by the sound of things she likes you and would want you to open up to her. Just come out and say that you like her, enjoy spending time with her, and would like her to be your girlfriend. You can even add that this is hard for you and you don't exactly now what to say but you think she's worth the risk you are taking. She should appreciate your honesty and the fact that you care so much about her. Things should work out fine. Have confidence in yourself and just tell her how you feel. Best of luck.