Ok I don't get it, my mom knows I have a gf (or should), but she doesn't like her or something? I goto my gfs house like once per 2 weeks and my mom is all like "is it just you going? why are you going to her house all the time?" and so I say "why not? I rarely goto her house, whats wrong with going to a girls house?" and so on.

she asks things like "what are you going to do over there?" "why do you need to go?" "why do you spend so much time with her and not with other guys?" mom doesn't know anything about my guy friends and how we hang out everyday at school and rarely with gf so i told her about it, but still - and she thinks I am too young to have a gf, I am 14 (15 in couple days) and mature enough to handle school and her too, so what is she implying to? I don't get it, does she not like my gf or something? she hasn't even met her yet so how would she know if she is bad or not? I'm kinda pissed off at this

she's just being overprotective... it's annoying but it's not like there's anything "wrong" with her. most of the time it's the girlfriends' parents who are like that, i guess you just got unlucky there. i think she'll calm down with time (don't know how long you've been with the girl) as long as you don't give her any reason to act like this (getting caught doing something, or disregarding chores or other responsibilities cause you were visiting the girl, that kind of thing)

I've been with her for about a month, and 10 minutes ago before posting first message, she asked "Why are you going over there? to make out? Why don't you concentrate more on school?" but I am getting like... 80's in school, and I spend lots time with guys @ school and not really much with gf.

oops sorry, typo - about 2~3 months not 1 month and no i have not done anything bad or such. I asked my older friend about it and he told me to talk to my dad, because he is more understanding to me, so I can explain to him and let him explain to my mom. but how to approach dad...?

are your parents divorced and you live with your mom by chance? If so, yes, she is just being over protective. She doesn't want you getting into any type of "trouble"...and worries for your future.

Does this girl ever come over to YOUR house? If not, why? Maybe if she came to your house every once in a while instead of you only going over to her house...your mom could see for everself things are innocent and you aren't doing anything you shouldn't be...(at least I hope you aren't!)