Need Your Opinon Guys (And Girls!)

I know this should have gone in the love forum but it wouldnt work!

This might sound weird but its been on my mind for a while now...

I dont think anyone will want me... ever!

The furthest I've gone with a guy is touching 'downstairs' and kissing but Ive never had a boyfriend and Ive never had the whole thing where someone says they are really crazy about you etc etc.

I think the real reason is because Im FAT. i feel so ugly... no one will ever want me... ever...EVER! Loads of my friends say 'you're really pretty' etc but its easy for them to say- they've all got boyfriends and they are thin.

I need advice... i feel so down

If you have a problem with your weight then you should think about a solution to that problem. You have to remember that there are guys who like all types of girls skinny girl, big girls, tall girls or short girls. It seems like the real problem here is confidence and insecurity, these are things that you are going to have to get over because it effects how people treat you. If you do decided to diet then realize that you can diet all you want but if you dont solve the mental elements I referred to earlier then you will be skinny and still have low self esteem as well as a low confidence level.

I really don't think weight has anything to do with it.

I myself am very thin and I didn't have a serious bf until I was 20.

I had some of my own issues I had to deal with before I could enter a real relationship. Self confidence seems to be an issue for you. People do pick up on what messages you send out. Some guys might like you but might be afraid to enter a relationship with someone who seems to lack confidence in herself. Don't be in such a rush to enter a relationship.

Good things happen when you least expect them. Until then, learn to love yourself.

I don't care how many time you've hear this, really. The GOOD GUYS, who you would ACTUALLY want to go out with DONT CARE. That's a quality that makes them a good guy. Don't get me wrong, their are tons of good guys with thin, model-like girlfriend too, but they aren't usually too concerned. Just be possative. You just have'nt found the right guy. I'm 17, although i wouldn't say no to a girlfriend, i hav'nt had one yet. I just havn't found a girl who i really really like.

Your fine. Don't be self-conscious. Be comfortable, your friends are probably right about you being pretty, no, they are right. I can't remember who posted it on this websight, but someone once said that "if you think your beatiful, generally, other people will see you that way too" It's about your attitude

Stay golden hottie!

Well not everyone like thin girls for a start...Im one of them...On a physical level I'm much more attarcted to avergae to slightly bigger girls. That said, I wouldnt pass up a girl just because she isnt what I'm normally attracted to. I cant explain why but some people Im just attracted to, some I arent, and this includes people at both ends of the spectrum.

If your friends are saying you're pretty, there's a good chance they arent lying, and there will be a guy somewhere who thinks you're pretty as well. Everyone has someone who will find them attractive, it doesnt matter who they are, so just relax and dont worry about it so much

8) Hey, first of all if the right guy is meant to meet you in this life then he'll come along eventually. You know, the one to stay with you for ever, he'll like you know matter how you look. So you alredy don't have to worry about the future, if its meant to be then it will be and if it isn't then you can't sweat it. Any ways if currently your looking for a boy friend because you need the attention and you don't really care what the relationship is like because you know its not long term, then just date a fat guy! I don't like ot say n e one is fat or beleve them when they say it, but if you say you are fat and no one wants you then date a fat guy, fat guys always need chix so they'll settle for you. besides maybe u'll meet sum really nice fat guy whos a great guy but no one will date cuz hes fat, then your lucky and you'll make a cute cupple.