Okay heres the situation, when i was younger my father use to abuse me and my mother and my brother and then when i was 5 he walked out on us and when ever i use to go visit him he would treat me really bad so about a year and a half ago me and my brother stoped going to see him and now i only talk to him once and a while soo i really dont have a father to depend on in my life.

Starting not too long ago my mother has started treating me really bad and anything i would do would get me in trouble when if my brother did the same thing (or worse) he didtn...sometimes my mother tells me life would be better with out me and i cant take that any more.

sometiems i think mayb i should die it would make her happy and really i dotn have anyone in my life that i can count on im 14 and pretty much lost both my parents bcuz i cant count on either of them...the only people i can count on are my 3 best freidns and there the only reason i havent killed my self but i really dont kno what to do because i dont have a mother or father soo i cant leave living with my mother bcuz i dont have ne where too goo...if any ne one has any help please im desperate!

You probably don't want to do this, but you NEED to talk to your conselour at school and explaon your situation. Your best friends should've told you that alreasy, becuase you living situation it not healthy. Professional guidence will have a bigger benefit on you because this is a delicate and serious situation. I know it's hard, but please tell your counselor OR another adult that you trust.

Good luck, I'll pray for your situation.

Dont throw your life away. you only get one chance in life dont go and throw it away! look im sure ur mom loves you very much and doesnt want you to go and die. Look my family is in the funeral business and usually its the mother who crys most.. dont kill yourself.. if you believe in god of christianity and stuff if u killed urself youd go to hell.. and im begging you dont kill yourself.

Thanks

Mysteryman