freinds older sister =$

okay this be a weird one lol.......last week i went to my friends house....and well long story short i met his older sister =) lol...we hit it off great and stayed up all night while everyone else had passed out then we eventual fell asleep...together =).....this all is great.....but she is 25.....i am 20 "which i am okay with she is great" she goes to school 2 hours away.....but she comes home for the weekends =) right now my only prob right now is getting in contact with her........with out tipping her brother off which could be an occward situation.....so my question is should i just ask my friend...her brother for her #....and see how that goes or just trying to get it around him so he does not find out.......

If you're a good friend with her brother and you want to maintain that friendship, be honest with him...There's a good chance that if you go behind his back and do stuff with his sister that he'll be VERY angry....

Can you wait until you see her again and talk to her about keeping in touch? If the two of you start getting close, I think it would be best to be honest with your friend...

Hey, i saw this happen to these 2 guys i knew, sneaking around when it's family is just too much likea soap opera, dont bother. If he is a good friend he will accept it, if he's not, knowone but you can decide what's more important, the friend that will be their for a long time, or the girl, that could end in a few weeks

I also think you should be honest with your friend. I think you should tell him how wonderful you think she is and how you think you hit it off great with her.

If he's a good friend, I think he will be happy for you. It might be awkward for him at first, but he will get used to it. Just make sure he knows that you still want to be friends with him and aren't ditching him for his sister. If you stop hanging out with him, I could understand if he would get angry.

I think for now you should just let him know that you think she's amazing and you like her. See how he responds. He might feel weird giving you her number, so unless he offers to give it to you, I wouldn't ask him right away. I think you should wait until you see her again to ask her for her number.

thanks for the advice. i am going to try and talk to him this week about her and maybe leave some suttle hints and see how that goes. i am going to try to ask him for her email or phone number to "double check" something lol smoooth i know lol jk.......anywho any more advice would be greatly appreciated keep it coming god knows i need all i can get

don't sneak around. i just thought i'd throw that in so you could get it one more time. there is a little bit of an age difference there, but i wont assume anything about that cause you never know. wait until you see her again, but definetly talk to your friend. and don't start ditching him for her. everyone said all this, but they're very right.

seee thats my prob i dont know when i can see her....... and the only way i can think of to get incontact with her to see her again is to ask my friend......so should i just ask for her info.....and if he ask the reason say i wantto take her to the movies or something....or i wanted to ask her something about something else......

yeah i did and she does....but only to work and i dont know her schedual....i think next time i talk to him i will just ask him for her info and if he asks why i will say that i just want to see if she would like to go to a movie or something.......and that we seemed to get along very well the other night and i just want to see how it goes.....so yeah...thx for all your advise any more is apreciated as usual