"YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!"

Hey i have just read alot of these posts about how unhappy people are, it is horrible to read things like that, a friend of mine just hung himself and i would be more than welcome to talk to anyone who feels like they need to talk! Please dont do anything stupid any of you!! Think of the people you will leave behind, what ever it is im sure you will get through it just keep your chin up!! You can all get through your problems you just need faith in yourselves!! im here if anyone wants to talk!! take care x xx

I wholy agree, scince I have been through alot, including suicidle thoughts, love, break ups, ect. I am almost always on the computer, and if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always E-mail me, PM me, or IM me. Remember it is always better to talk to someone who will be your friend, than to hurt yourself.

I believe everyone has had, at least once some suicidal thoughts. I actually realised something about having suicidal thoughts. I know I use them in order to be able expel suffering, as I get so sad when I think about it that I instantly feel better afterwards, otherwise, it just builds up.

This being said, someone once told me, a wise man indeed, that suicide was a way for humans not to stop living per se, but rather to stop suffering.

I thought this a rather fine distinction, but an interesting one none the less.

Etienne

you know just a comment, after a while, this post will probably be forgotten, How will other members, and new members know what we are offering here, I think its sad, maybe if there is a way to keep it here for at least a while, at least so that they know that they have friends to talk to privately if need be.

its nice to know that im not the only one with suicidal thoughts to be completely honest there isnt much wrong in my life but i still have the same affects, i mean yes, i hate school. yes, i do have problems at home and stuff but who doesnt? and i really like that quote, i totally agree

This being said, someone once told me, a wise man indeed, that suicide was a way for humans not to stop living per se, but rather to stop suffering.

I agree it's good that people realize this topic is here to offer a helping hand, I am absolutely positive we all need one every now and then. Even if for some reason this is missed as a "Sticky", the fact that we continue posting will make it remain at the top of the list, so count me in to help if I can.

Sergio

hey people,id jus like to say i created this post and to be honest i dont see why i bothered, thank you to the people who agree with me but ive noticed i havent had one person ask me for help. so why post all your suicuide notes and expect people to read them and feel sorry for you when your not even willing to try to talk your problems through. i am still here if anyone needs to talk. x