How to hint a guy you like him?

Be charming, polite, and have a good sense of humor. Don't be abrasive, pushy, or sarcastic. When you flirt with him, tilt your head and smile. Touch his arm or brush up against him while you're doing this. If he backs away, he's either not touchy-feely or is not interested. Either way, back off a little. Otherwise, he could feel uncomfortable. If he doesn't back off, then it is okay to occasionally touch him in a flirty way. Don't overdo it or try too hard.

I've heard that mimicking someone's body language attracts them. It is said that by copying their body language, they will subconsciously think that there there is common ground. It also shows that you are interested and want a sense of unity with them.

Say his name often. Don't say it every sentance, but throw it in the conversation every once in a while. It makes the conversation seem more personal.

Don't ramble on about yourself. Ask him questions. People generally like to talk about themselves, so if you allow him to talk a bit about himself, then he will likely enjoy talking to you. Throw in a few things about yourself as well, though. You don't want him to feel like he's in an interview. Nod your head in response, and listen to what he has to say. Remember things and bring it up in a later conversation. It makes people feel important when you not only listen to what they say, but remember it.

Make sure you smell pretty (don't douse yourself in perfume). Smell is directly linked to memory, so he will likely think of you when he smells it again. Most guys I know like softer scents. Especially scents that are not powerful and you can bearly smell, but still lets off a pretty smell every once in a while.

I've tried it all. This is what works for me.

• Like 1