Ask For Advice

Thread: How to hint a guy you like him?

cheerfuldaisy

How to hint a guy you like him?

Does anyone know how to hint a guy that you like him? Any good body language or conversation can show him that? Also, how to lure him?

Thanks for your help.

sankin

I'm a guy

well being a guy I guess I can help you, the best way to hint a guy that you might like him, is by talking and flirting with him, I suggest try hanging out with the dude, and trying to talk deeply, and about personal things.

lillady898
    Be charming, polite, and have a good sense of humor. Don't be abrasive, pushy, or sarcastic. When you flirt with him, tilt your head and smile. Touch his arm or brush up against him while you're doing this. If he backs away, he's either not touchy-feely or is not interested. Either way, back off a little. Otherwise, he could feel uncomfortable. If he doesn't back off, then it is okay to occasionally touch him in a flirty way. Don't overdo it or try too hard.

I've heard that mimicking someone's body language attracts them. It is said that by copying their body language, they will subconsciously think that there there is common ground. It also shows that you are interested and want a sense of unity with them.

Say his name often. Don't say it every sentance, but throw it in the conversation every once in a while. It makes the conversation seem more personal.

Don't ramble on about yourself. Ask him questions. People generally like to talk about themselves, so if you allow him to talk a bit about himself, then he will likely enjoy talking to you. Throw in a few things about yourself as well, though. You don't want him to feel like he's in an interview. Nod your head in response, and listen to what he has to say. Remember things and bring it up in a later conversation. It makes people feel important when you not only listen to what they say, but remember it.

Make sure you smell pretty (don't douse yourself in perfume). Smell is directly linked to memory, so he will likely think of you when he smells it again. Most guys I know like softer scents. Especially scents that are not powerful and you can bearly smell, but still lets off a pretty smell every once in a while.

I've tried it all. This is what works for me.

Top Threads
Honest opinion Insta crush?
So I found this guy on Instagram not directly through his page because he's private. But weirdly enough through his ex girlfriend who was on the
Texting etiquette, I'm lost
Been a while since I've had a shot at dating. Still very early on, and well she likes to text good morning and good night, however texting is
I started a chat today with a girl, what next
Today I decided to message a girl from my class, something I'd been putting off for a while but finally decided to do. I'm quite shy and I struggle
How to respond to "you look younger" "you look too young"
Hi members, Glad being on here. This is my first thread. Hope you won't let me down. What is the most funny, flirty and self-confident response
Relationship thru the phone [emoji336] or in person?
I personally think that with all of modern technology that a lot of people don't know what it takes anymore to have a good relationship. They want to

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice