What to give boyfriend for 5 year anniversary?

Our "official" 5 year is coming up within the coming weeks.

He is one of those guys who DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING. But yes, he is still interesting to me.

I have done searches on the net and haven't come up with anything good. I have asked people and they just ask me "well what does he like?" and he really doesn't particularly care too much for any one thing. Doesn't like jewelry.. etc.

So, are there any suggestions you could give me?

Maybe tell me what you have given your boyfriend for your 5 year? Or other anniversaries?

I've already read similar posts to this but they are responces to what the person likes.. and this special person of mine doesn't really care for particular things, as I've said.

How about something for his room? or a nice shirt that will last him for years? Most of my shirts came from my Girlfriend!!!

For my 5th year anniversary my GF got me a nice Rotary watch. I only wear it on special occasions.

Its a tough one, I don't care too much for any one thing too.....probably because she kept showering me in gifts all these years and I got used to it!!!

bobster's lucky. My bf never gets any gifts from me because I hate giving gifts. I'm not him so there's no way I'd know what he wants or what he needs... so I never give gifts unless if I absolutely have to. ^^: Last year his Christmas gift arrived 2 months late because I only bought it a month and a half after Christmas.

... and he got neither Valentine's present nor birthday present.

He's getting christmas present this year though. I doubt he'll like it, but hey, I tried.

=) I'm getting him a build-a-bear bear with a recorded message in it.

Is there some moment from your relationship that sticks out in your mind as really special? When did you two really realize you love each other? You can use that to get an idea of what do to. If it's for your 5 year anniversy and you want it to be sentimental, what could be more sentimental then something that represents your relationship. Maybe recreate your first date or some other romantic moment. Maybe make a scrapebook of your time together. Things like that are sweet, sentimental, and he will appreciate it. Something from the heart means more than something from your wallet.

=) I treat him well. I just don't like giving presents.

... and I don't like saying I love him...

Well, I do other things for him though. I'll write a letter a day indefinitely until he comes home if he wants them, I just.. don't like giving presents. T_T It's too much a waste of money if I get it and he doesn't like it.

I know about the money thing......when I count up all the prezzies I have received over the years......we could have flown off to the other side of the globe for 10 months!!!

I'm not a great reader and when I used to get letters they were pages long.....zzzz

You don't tell him that you love him......I bet he knows it though! (saying I love you all the time makes it almost meaningless).

As long as your happy.......I hate people making such a fuss over me especially a GF!!!

^_^ He's half way accross the globe and can't contact me much, so letters mean the world to him. He just want letters and care packages so people will know he has a girlfriend who loves him. It means a lot to him I think. More work for me though... I hate writting letters too.