Ask For Advice

Thread: How to SPRAY perfume/Cologne.

antzca2000

How to SPRAY perfume/Cologne.

K I dunt know if anyone else get this. But sometimes I underspray or overspray colgone and their both just plain bad.

So what I wanna know is how you spray yourself.

I usualylly do two sprays.

I've heard that some like to spray on areas with pulses like the wrist, neck, chest. Right on the skin.

So what do you find best when you spray cologne/perfume?

Meow18
    I don't wear perfume, just because it makes me sneeze..

But I have always heard a good way is to spray on your wrist, then wipe your wrist on your neck, so that you get some on your neck. Of course I obivously wouldn't know since I don't wear it, but thats what I heard. You could try it and see how it works for you.

DBL
    I don't wear none either...it irritates my skin. Instead I use after shave lotion, and that is it. Rub it on my face and neck and i'm out.

DBL

Mun
    I spray it on my wrists and inside of my elbows on one arm then rub both arms together and then spray the back of my neck once.

That is usually the right amout of perfume without going overboard.

Tom_Bombadil
    Just one spray on the neck, and thats all. Too much cologne can make people gag.

Everytime I go to the gym there's always that one person who is wearing enough cologne/perfume to drown a household pet. Its totally overwhelming. I believe that a scent is something to be discovered, and not announced.

VickiRose
    I was taught to spray perfume/cologne twice into the air, then walk into it... Rather than spraying it on to yourself.......

JaydenAlexandria
    I usually put one spray on my neck, then spray into the air and walk through it.

I'm weird though. Hah..

It also depends on how strong the cologne/perfume you're using is.

Amethyst

Quote Originally Posted by VickiRose
    I was taught to spray perfume/cologne twice into the air, then walk into it... Rather than spraying it on to yourself.......
    So was I. That way, you don't get too much in one spot -- just a light fragrance all over.

DragonGirl724
    i wish the perfume/cologne im using now had a spray damnit!! rowr, its one of those pour ones. anyway as a girl i was told to dab a little on your wrists, neck, & inbetween your clevage... ( Y ) but i see now that a male posted this lol soooo in that case...in your pants? lol

uhh nevermind...1 spray down the front of your body is justifiable for a dude.

-DG724

vchilly
    I hope to god that ur not talking about some dodgy cologne like Brut or somesuch... if you are just chuck it in the bin. Invest in something which suits you. You should apply scent to your pressur points. These are all over you body but the most notable ones are wrists, behind ears/ back of neck, behind knees and the indents on you pelvis.... if you put scent lower down it rises as time goes on so u'll smell nice all evening. NEVER rub your wrists together or onto your neck as this will change the composition and smell of the perfume and the result will be minging.... sorry im pretty anal but its true

xxVC

Top Threads
PTSD & Crowds...
Do any other PTSD suffers have issue with feeling emotion surges in crowds? I find I get surges of anger if it is a confining crowd or if my path
Amputation
I was injured while I was in the Navy and the Navy did properly care for my injury. I broke my ankle and wrapped it in an ace wrap, gave crutches
Medication review & feel secure about no longer needing it
It has been a long haul since my complete breakdown in July 2012. After a few years of therapy ,a year and a bit on Klonopin and then only very
Always hurting inside, low self esteem?
I was ok, not the best, but all this super low esteem came out when my dad started giving me these lectures. I could say there is no worse pain then
I feel like I'm going to go insane.
So, this is going to take forever. I'd be tempted to just drop down and accept what I'm becoming, but I do need some serious help and I have nowhere

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice