...girls dancing with girls....

Just A Teen

hey guys this will sounds weird... but just stick with it..

Me and my girlfeidn have been goin out for 5 months now..... and dont like when she dances with other girls....i mean she dances with me and everything.... I know girls are more confortable with other girls.... but i dont like it cuz how dirty they dance..and the fact its with another girl....and it just makes me sick to know liek shes dancing really dirty with someone else...and a its a girl.... and some other things i dont like about it but, i can't really say... But, does that sound weird?? am i a loner on this problem??

Any help would be great thanks!!

I think it sounds perfectly normal. I wouldn't like it if my girlfriend acted dirty in that way. We all know us guys joke about the whole girl on girl thing, but in my head (and yours too it would seem) that's just not cool. It really just sounds like you're trying to protect her from getting into perhaps some bad habits or other things like that. It also sounds like you don't want other people to see her dirty side, which I can full understand too; I wouldn't want anyone else to see what should be kept private between two people that are together.

Well DBL i do dirty dance with her and its good but, like the only reason why guys like lesbians if you ask me is because its a girl and another girl...no guy......which means twice what they want......see the reason why i dont like it is cuz back then..she used to be like not lez...but she had made out a couple times...which makes me real uncomfortable with her doing this kinda stuff...any idea's that i can do?? Ive already told her i didnt like it and she like said it was dumb and all this other stuff?? any other idea's?? Thanks for understandy apathykid666

I would say to bring it to her attention again, but build up your defense first. Figure out why you don't like it- are you worried it will portray her badly? do you think it offends your relationship with her in any way? Strong points like that along with a serious, but loving/caring attitude should sway her train of thought and see how serious you really are. Also be prepaired to get into an in-depth discussion about it... girls talk alot

ya dude i dont wanna be mean

you gotta get over it

its just a things girls do

girls love to dance

some guys like to dance to, but tehres a problem we cant do it by

ourselves unless were like break dancing or something

youve heard the expression girls just wanna have fun right?

well this is a great example of it

girls dance with girls cuz they LOVE to have fun

just go wit it man

make jokes about it

youll be fine...