I don't get along with my family!!

Don't get me wrong, I do love my family. I just can't stand them. I feel like I don't belong, like I am different from everyone else. We are complete opposites. There are many reasons and to condence things I will give just one example.

I am the ONLY non smoker in my house, as some of you can imagine this itself causes many problems. Especially because they make me feel like I am the one causing an inconvenience for everyone else by not smoking, people won't even open a damned window in my house unless I ask them too. Its not that bad because I pretty much have the entire basement to myself and closing the door blocks out most of the smell, but I still come home too many times and find my dooropen and the stench in my room.

Like my other problems I try to talk with my family about this but I am quickley dismissed. Even though I contribute as much to the house as I can I feel as noone even cares about my opinion, and I do try to fix things by talking about it. This has been going on for a few years now and I really feel the only solution is for me to move out.

Maybe it might be a good not because their driving you nuts, but because it might be a good experance. But some of those problems are almost the same as mine. I can't even tell you what smoke smells like cuz i'm used to it. And when i have a problem and try to tell them they won't listen at all. I'm not telling you you should move out i'm just saying that you might be right for haveing it as an opition.