"i need you" what does it mean???

Ok guys here is my question, when a guy tells you "I NEED YOU" what does it really mean?

Does it mean he needs you just for sex? or

He needs you bcoz he cannot live without you?

Is there a hidden meaning between those words? or its just me whose keep looking for nothing?

I would be very grateful if you will answer my question.

I dont know if i should i look for it in a positive way, or in the other way?

It means that he can't live without you. My boyfriend has said he's needed me many times. He said it today actually, but yeah I think your just confused and hope it doesn't have a secret meaning. I doubt that there is any secret meaning to any of it and that he's just layin' it out for you plain and simple by saying he needs you. Like he needs you in his life right now.

It really depends on the situation and the relationship you have with this person. If you are happily together with him and he says this to you, he truly loves you and cherishes you.

However, if its an on and off thing or if you guys are not officially going out, then it means that there is nobody he could find to fill a void so he needs you at the moment.

phaseone, we are not officially together, but i do know that he really loves me.

Here is the thing, we never had a sexual intercourse but we do make out sometimes. So i dont really know if all he needs from me is sex. Im really confuse about this.

Everytime he tells me that he need me, i always had this feeling that maybe he needs me bcoz of it. Am i a bad girl to think like this??? How can i stop myself from being so pesimistic?

Ok - from a guys perspective..

Right now i'm in a very good relationship. I must say that all the time we've been together, i've been much happier - and now i can't imagine living life without her. When a guy says "I need you" it's really an over the top way of saying "I really don't want to live without you".

That's what I think anyway. I know that I "need" my girlfriend and I hope she "needs" me - because we've been there a lot for each other in the past to support one another. thereforeeee it hurts SO bad when I remember that this december she's moving to New Zealand..

Hello, my name is Shaun, and well I met my fiancee in a chatroom we were talking to each other for about 3 months before we decided to meet and well we met in April Last year and we are still together now, We are engaged, this was my first "Real girlfiend" Everything has been going fine up to now but I dont know what is happening she is keep bringing her Ex into situations that we come accross in our relationship, an example of this is, I was going to meet someone I met on the internet, someone that I have been speaking to for about a year now and that I had been dying to meet for months, I told my girlfriend and she was fine with the idea of me going to meet this girl on my own up until about 1 week before, then she just totally freaked out, she said to me, shaun I dont want you to go, why are you doing this to me, I couldnt make any sense out of her until I actually sat down on my own to work it out, when she split up from her ex, it was becuase he went behind her back, he said that he was going to meet someone that she knew and then went somewhere else but then the person (girl) he went to see addmited to Rachael (My fiancee) that she had sleped with him, now she thinks I am going to do the same, shaun has done this now on a number of occations

I cant help but think that she feels insecure but, I will wait and see what the experts say, all your help if grately apprieceated Thank you for your time

Shaun Walls

email removed

I don't think it would be awkward at all by just going "hey, when you say you need me, what do you mean by need?" The only way you'll truly know his meaning behind it, you'll never know, unless you can settle with the advice that people provide for you on here. Me... well I couldn't go not knowing what he meant specifically. Ya know? I mean it depends on you. I think mostly that when a guy says "I need you" it's that he can't live without you.

You should probably make a new thread about your situation.

She is concerned why you are going off and meeting new girls since its how you guys initially met and she is probably afraid you might leave her. I would consider her feelings first before going off and meeting this other girl or at least meet this other girl with a group of people.

I think you need to find out where you guys stand before anything else. If you guys make out, that should count for something more than friends?

phaseone, we are not officially together, but i do know that he really loves me.

Here is the thing, we never had a sexual intercourse but we do make out sometimes. So i dont really know if all he needs from me is sex. Im really confuse about this.

Everytime he tells me that he need me, i always had this feeling that maybe he needs me bcoz of it. Am i a bad girl to think like this??? How can i stop myself from being so pesimistic?