Fighting Loneliness..Does it ever end???

This may sound a bit naive to some people, but I've just come to realize that we are all alone in this world. Sounds so sad, I know. Even when you are coupled up with someone who loves you, ultimately, realistically, we are still alone.

I remember being in love with my b/f and thinking to myself how I don't feel lonely anymore. But when we broke up, I was faced with overwhelming lonliness...not just because he left me, but because I was reminded that the comfort feeling I had with my now ex, was just a cover-up, a blanket of my lonliness. Does anyone else feel like this???

I have since started to question the purpose of relationships. My faith in a long lasting relationship has diminished to almost nothing. I used to believe that the possibility of finding the "one" will eventually happen...now I'm not so sure. It seems that everyone around me are cheaters and that it's impossible to last forever with someone without them eventually cheating on you.

The men I encounter always seem so hard up for sex. Why is that? Why is sex always the goal? It's getting old for me. Are there any decent men out there who are in it for the personality and not just the sex?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Lilies, I found your post profoundly moving. It really struck an inner chord with me. I have felt exactly the same things you are. Whenever I had a boyfriend, that loneliness was "blanketed" - just like you said. When it was over, I felt so deprived and sad...back to loneliness.

I too wonder if I'll ever find the right one. I keep meeting more and more guys who say they don't ever want to get married, just want a friends with benefits situation, and the kind of girls they like must be "an exciting challenge, always surprising me."

I'm sorry, I can't keep up with that kind of requirement. And if that's how things are these days with the opposite sex, I guess I'm going to stay single.

So...I've worked on strengthening my social circle of female friends. I tended to focus too much on my boyfriends anyway, when all along I should have been putting my friends first. Because boyfriends come and go. True friends last.

Yes, I'm very cynical. Maybe things are different in other parts of the country, but a lot of the guys in Denver are pretty self-centered. It's all about them, their enjoyment, their needs, their wants. And I've just grown too tired of it to deal with it anymore.

So, my friends and I will stick together, have our fun, and I will get the support and fullfillment I need from them. I have learned my lesson that depending on a boyfriend for this is not a wise idea. Guys have changed. They don't seem to want the same things women want anymore. It seems like the gulf between the genders grows wider year after year.

Let's put it this way: I recently heard a man describe thirtysomething women as frustrated women with loudly ticking biological clocks.

That really upset me. A) I don't even know if I want kids. I have two dogs that I love and that are a handful themselves. B) How can someone label an entire segment of the population with just one phrase like that? It's so limiting, and worse, I fear most men feel that way about women in their thirties. And if we're frustrated, it's because we didn't realize it was going to be so hard to find a good man who actually wants to grow old with someone, and have a partner to support them in good times and bad.

So, I'm right where you are, girl. Someone please tell us something to cheer us up.

Both Scout and Tiger lilies posts were so on target for me at least in this time of life....I hate that feeling after a breakup when you truly realized that you were "dependent" on not feeling lonely by that person...I have been doing the same thing as Scout..strengthening my circle of girlfriends...because they will always be there for you. When I was younger, I totally hated girls (I was a big tomboy) and it didn't help when I went to an all-girls' high school and saw first hand at how nasty girls can be. But after you hit your 20s and if you choose well...you will meet some of the most amazing women and I feel so blessed for all the wonderful girlfriends I have (although I can only call a few very close ones). It's cliche...but don't look for love...I know I fall into this trap and at first I feel excited about the fact that I may like someone but then I realize it's only to get out of feeling lonely...I feel like I have grown and I have higher standards about what kind of guys I would potentially date...and we know that it's hard to find...all the guys i encounter only care about sex for the most part and would actually not pursue a girl he likes if she doesn't show some indication of a physical relationship later on...sigh. Such is life...Do you think older guys are any better about this??

The thirtysomething guys I've met don't seem any better at all. The guy who made the crack about women in their thirties having loud biological clocks is 36!

Try checking out some of the Internet ads some day. Most of the guys in their 30's don't even want a date a woman their own age. They want a trophy girlfriend in her 20's.

No, they don't get better. Maybe once they hit their 40's they do, though.

Scout, I am always happy to read your posts. You have a knack for this kind of thing.

I am also meeting more and more men who want the friends with benefits thing...I am currently dating two of them. It's nothing serious, but I know that these guys are not serious about me nor do they want a real relationship, they are just pursuing me in hopes that I will give them sex. Yet I keep them around because they are fun to hang with and I hope it will develop into at least a good friendship.

However, this just proves my point about my lack of faith in long lasting relationships. I guess I don't trust men and their motives now becuase I automatically assume that all they want is sex.

I don't want to think this way, but from experience, what else am I suppose to think? I sound so negative and I hate feeling like this.

Don't get me wrong, I am a fairly happy person overall with a lot going for me. I am glad to have been as lucky in life as I have.

I long for that comfortable blanket to cover up the lonliness inside. But how does one accomplish that without a boyfriend? Is it realistically possible to be happy alone???

I live alone (with my two lovely cats) and fighting the lonliness can sometimes bring me to tears. I have many wonderful friends, but that doesn't seem to shake the lonliness. What does one do to deal with this lonliness? Can it only be covered up with being in love and having that love returned?

I live alone (with my two lovely cats) and fighting the lonliness can sometimes bring me to tears. I have many wonderful friends, but that doesn't seem to shake the lonliness. What does one do to deal with this lonliness? Can it only be covered up with being in love and having that love returned?

I honestly don't know. I wish I did. I do feel in my heart that people are better off when they have a compatible partner, but then I see so many posts here where people are unhappy in their relationships.

For once, I don't have an answer.

Does anyone else have one?? I'm in the same boat with Tiger! I volunteer, have friends, trying to pursue the career of my dreams, have a supportive family...but something always seems like it's missing. And honestly, I truly feel that there is a major shift in guy's thinking these days. I'd love to be proven otherwise.

Hey all of you,

I'm in the same boat. I remember my gerentology teacher told me this once. I will never forget it. She said that there is a growing trend for elderly women living single. Their husbands either die, and they end up living alone. She goes, "So learn to live alone." That's probably one of the wisest advice I ever heard. And, she was only a gerentology teacher, not a psychologist. Some people say the simplest things. The little things that they say, makes a whole lot of sense.

I know how it feels. That's why I'm trying to get my life and career together. I can't wait til the day where I can say, I bought my own house, and am able to be on my own. I too have a little dog. I hope that he'll still be alive by the time I move out of my mom's house. I plan on building my life as a young single woman. If I do run into Mr. Right, then I don't mind inviting him into my life. For now, it's slim pickins. Guys my age aren't really ready to settle. And like my guy cousin says, I have to be careful with their motives. Not that all of them just want women for sex, but he told me to be very careful. I have faith that there are nice guys out there. It's probably not the right time for me to meet them anyway. I can truly empathize with all of you ladies though.

I too feel as like my biological clock is clicking. That's life for ya. We just gotta stay strong and have faith that things will work out in the end.

Stay strong everyone. Hang in there...-Mahlina

I feel horribly guilty for neglecting to mention I also have two wonderful dogs I could not exist without.

I did some more thinking about this...the other thing missing from my life besides a boyfriend, is a strong spiritual faith/center. My mother tells me that would make all the difference in the world. But for whatever reasons, it's not something I've been motivated to work on.

My mother is almost always right, so I should probably be taking her advice on this!

Yeah, I'm working on my spiritual path too. Although I'm Catholic, I still find a lot of inner peace with the teachings of Tibetan Budhism. I think that it's a beautiful philosophy, a different way to look at life. I bought some books on it, but haven't been able to read into details. I also find that helping others helps me. That's why, when I do get settled into a career, I look forward to volunteering more of my time to kids. That's where the future looks promising. I can't wait to do all of this! I'm just financially crippled right now. So I don't have much time to do so, but I will make the time.

I plan to do some volunteerwork at my old elementary school. Helping others helps to bring a lot of satisfaction in life. It helps me to know that I'm not the only one in this world. Every little sense of grattitude I feel when I help others, I feel much happier about my life...

P.S.-Re-Edit: I also remember reading about something that the Dalai Lama said about 'loneliness.' He said something like, "If we close ourselves to the world, then we feel more alone. But if we open up to others, and open up our hearts, then we'll feel much more happier, much more fulfilled. " (But that's where nice people get taken for granted of. I guess it's good to always keep things balanced in life. Giving too much is bad. Giving too little is bad. Giving moderately in between is just right).

Wow. Am I the only guy that's responding to this thread?

I have to say this thread totally blew me away. It might be obvious to you, but I'm surprised that women can get very lonely too. I've always thought that generally, women can get any guy they want and they always have friends and lead better lives than men.

You might scoff at this, but hear me out for a bit. When I was in high school, I didn't have any friends that I could talk to. When I would walk in those hallways, I would see everyone talking in groups... a tight knit groups of girls, a group of jocks laughing and bellowing in the hallways with a few groupies following them, girls hugging their best friends in front of their lockers as if they had not seen each other in years. There was even this chess-club type of group that always remained together. But me, I had no one. I kind of talked to people here and there, but never was in one of the "circles". I see the same thing in college, but I did get in a few circles then. Still, I see most women living their lives and having lots of fun with their friends and guys. Given all that, it never *registered* in my mind that a woman can be lonely. It just did not occur to me.

I can certainly identify with the feelings of loneliness that each person on this thread wrote, but I don't have any answers.

When I spend some time with my family, my parents and relatives, it does alleviate some of that lonliness. Having a dog helps, too. But having a significant other does it best. But after a break up, it really hits us hard.

It's also pretty depressing to see when women write posts saying that all men want sex and they give up on having relationships with them. I understand when people say they don't want to work on having relationships anymore, especially after getting burned recently... but it's only a matter of time before they start wanting to have a relationship with someone. It's like we have this archetype ideal stamped in our heads, and we compare every potential partner to this ideal.. and if they measure up to the slightest, we go for a relationship or whatever kind of thing with them... we pursue them. It's pretty sad when a person completely gives up on relationships, and it's also pretty sad when someone loses faith in the opposite sex. Believe me, I know... I was a hair away from completely losing faith in women and not trusting them anymore ever again, but I have a female friend that I CAN trust. That tells me there ARE women out there that are trustworthy and are good people and anyone will be blessed to know them.

I hope more and more women will have their faith in men restored. This is not addressed to anyone in particular, so don't think I'm singling anyone out here... I'm saying that I think the more a woman dwells on the belief that "all men want is sex", the less she is willing to trust men, and the less she trusts men, the less fulfilling her future relationships will be, hence leading to even more lonliness. Equally, for men, the more a man loses faith in women for whatever reason he'd cite, it's the same downward spiral.

I was on this downward spiral, too, for some period of time. Then I caught myself and realized where this was going. Now I'm in the process of dragging myself out of this rabbit hole, and I want to extend myself to women - BUT... I am going to be more selective on who I extend myself to. Not in a mistrustful way, but I want to merely get to know women so I know what I'm getting into. Sure, sex is fun and I love it. I want to have sex, too... but that is not what it is ALL about. I want to have healthy and fulfilling relationships, and that is what it's about.

I know what Scout means by an expanding gulf between the sexes. I have to wonder, how did it start? Has this happened before? Is this some kind of cycle? I don't know. Is it what it's like in America, people being selfish and only thinking for themselves and not for other people? Or is it simply miscommunication that has gone out of control? Could it have started with one person who got burned, and he/she tells all of their friends about how the opposite sex is oh-so-evil-yall-better-beware-of-them! And everyone believed it, and turned around and told everyone else?!

I would like to see the gulf narrow and eventually close. Maybe someday in my lifetime. If not in my lifetime, then... this may be a leap of faith... I hope my kids will see it happen someday.

Alright NOW I'll get off my soapbox...

Yeah, I'm working on my spiritual path too. Although I'm Catholic, I still find a lot of inner peace with the teachings of Tibetan Budhism. I think that it's a beautiful philosophy, a different way to look at life. I bought some books on it, but haven't been able to read into details.

I'm Catholic too. I love Buddhism. Read Tich Naht Hahn's "Living Budda, Living Christ." That man is a genius and someone I aspire to be like someday. For the record, I believe religions should be uniting, not dividing... this is a conclusion I came to while majoring in Religious Studies in college. PM me about it sometime if you're interested in talking lol.

But anyway back on topic:

I'm in a pretty happy relationship, so I guess I can't say too much... but I do know the lonliness, and I completely agree that there has been a shift in male thought. I'm young, I know, but I get so appalled when I hear some guys talk about women. I had an argument with a few young men (one of which is now blissfully infatuated with a girl... how ironic) about how marriage is an outdated institution. I was shocked at how they talked about women and long-term relationships!

I guess that is why it is so important to find something to live for. However, I would like to add that I have a pretty strong faith center, and while it does help... you still might feel like something is missing.

And Venturer, you're right, not all guys are just out for sex, but so many are nowadays, it makes one want to give up. It's just kind of sad. I've heard the argument that certain political policies would ruin the sanctity of marriage(PLEASE don't start a flame war about this as this is not the place for politics!)... but I argue that it's already gone. People don't view love and relationships like they used to. I really don't know why. Some say its the media, but the media also has a large share of happy, loving, and meaningful relationships. Maybe it stems from the fall of religion and religious institutions in our society. Maybe people have given up on happiness. I truly don't know. I just hope that the gulf narrows. And I know how lucky I am to have a man who has a high value of women and relationships.

tiger_lilies:

Well, not many guys posting...but I'm sure quite a few guys reading this

Lonliness. One of my oldest friends.

You know, I posted here a few months ago, went through a traumatic breakup. Absolutely the worst I ever went through.

The advice I got from everyone here was wonderful (including Scout)

and althought I don't often post, I do read.

I have been surviving day to day...working on my business and re-connecting with myself.

But I have been facing much lonliness. Have throughout my life.

So how do you combat lonliness? I cannot speak for anyone else..but maybe I can help by talking about myself a little and lonliness...

Some people feel lonely because of a chemical imbalance or depression.

However, I think that an equal amount of people feel lonely simply because they find it hard to "plug" into society. They are highly sensitive people by nature..either born that way or became that way due to trauma.

I'm one of those people. I am perfectly "normal" chemically (whatever that means), but I am extremely sensitive...and from what I have been told countless times, highly unique.

This may seem like a strange analogy, but what the heck; you know the super hero, DareDevil?

For those of you who are not familiar with his tale - his powers are basically superhero agility and strength, but his exceptional powers are that of being hyper-sensitive to sound, smells and touch.

But he is blind.

While out in public, he hears everything...from hearbeats, whispers...bombarded with scents.

At night, the only way he can sleep is to submerse himself inside an isolation chamber filled with water, and plays a radio to drown out the other sounds.

Although he is completely connected to everything around him...he is still very lonely.

Why mention him? Because he is an example of someone who is very sensitive AND unique...which usually equates to lonliness.

Being in a relationship can do much the same thing as DareDevils chamber does...it's encloses you in a protective environment...makes you feel secure.

So when you break up...it's like being yanked out from that chamber.

You know, sensitive/unique people tend to have alot of empathy towards others and the world around them.

I know I do. I love animals (have done a ton to help them), I respect our planet and feel like crap about the things that people suffer through.

Do you think for a second that people who have no empathy would even be on here? People who are not sensitive?

They would not be. They would not be as affected by things..either through not caring, numbness or just ignorance and selfishness.

So if you really feel lonely, you need look no further than these boards. They are proof that there are many, many people like yourself...people who are normal, but are very sensitive to things.

And quite possibly lonely.

I've noticed I sometimes feel very lonely even at the weirdest of times...I can be in front of thousands (was an entertainer), or be at a huge party, and still feel lonely.

I can be alone sometimes with my doggie, and feel completely content.

It's unpredictable when you will feel lonely... but I have found that the best thing for me is to focus on *why* I am feeling lonely. Try to understand the nature of it. I'm still trying to figure it out why my own company isn't enough.

I like myself... so that's not it. So, I'm still figuring it out too...same journey as you all.

And while I am doing that, I reach out to other people who actually give a crap about the world and others...and it helps.

As far as the guy thing.... (guys will hate me for saying this) you are all primarily correct about guys. They are becoming more and more selfish in a multitude of ways.

That is why I have trouble making friends with guys usually. I find all they care about is beer, sex, sports and cars. Oh...and power and money LOL..

Women tend to care about things I personally find more profound, such as friendships, children/animals, families. Things that really matter.

No wonder many women feel lonely, even in relationships.

Would any person feel lonely if their partner spent most of their time watching football, drinking themselves into a stupor...or always taking off with "da boys"?

Hehe..I know I would.

So...let it be known that there are a few guys left who understand your plight.

I will say this; I am not femine. I am very "manly"...but I'd still rather go out with the girls shopping than watch sports.

These are just my random thoughts...I hope something in there might help a bit, from a guys perspective.

I know what Scout means by an expanding gulf between the sexes. I have to wonder, how did it start? Has this happened before? Is this some kind of cycle? I don't know. Is it what it's like in America, people being selfish and only thinking for themselves and not for other people? Or is it simply miscommunication that has gone out of control? Could it have started with one person who got burned, and he/she tells all of their friends about how the opposite sex is oh-so-evil-yall-better-beware-of-them! And everyone believed it, and turned around and told everyone else?!

I'm not sure what happened. I've heard many, many men say that the women's equal rights movement is to blame. I disagree, because I think this was an unavoidable movement. Our society started to move towards a two-income society for many reasons, and women did need equal rights for equal pay and other things. The whole family institution is disintegrating. Many of us were latch key kids, and had divorced parents, and our whole perception of families was different than in earlier times.

At any rate, I started to note the gender gap in my thirties. The guys I dated did not want to commit - not even to a date four days in advance! I don't know if it's different in other states, but I was surprised to find in Colorado that people seem to think it's ok to not make plans in advance, but rather say "I'll call you (on the day of proposed date) and we'll see what's up."

I've also heard very negative things about women, from men. They seem to think we're all bubble-headed Bridezilla monsters who want to trap them behind a picket fence. If you prove to be something else, they still aren't interested or appreciative. I've met more guys wanting to be friends with benefits then ones looking to just do activities together and see if a friendship can actually grow to something meaningful.

It's not just me. I have several girlfriends who would be great catches - financially independent, smart, attractive, kind, funny...and they are getting blown off/dumped by guys that don't even measure up to the qualities above. And yes, my friends and I are growing increasingly frustrated. We do not know what to do. We want a partner, we want to love someone. But the rejection is endless.

So yes, women are growing bitter. And I know that's not a pretty site, either.

Let me tell you about a jarring experience I had in high school. A boy made a remark about females I have never forgotten. He said: "A girl is just a life support system for her . I remember being floored to hear such a horrible thing said.

As I've grown older, and heard other disparaging remarks about women, I really have to wonder if that is indeed how we are seen. And when we get into our thirties and beyond, are we devalued because we're not young trophy girls anymore? It would appear so if you take a look at Internet dating ads. Guys in their thirties are mostly looking for girls in their twenties. They won't even date someone their own age. It's pretty depressing.

Well, I'm going in a hundred different directions with this, so I'll stop now. I do thank the guys who posted on this thread. It's hopeful to see there are some that still care and see women beyond our bodies and sexual appeal.

Im too tired to post a long reply, but I'll just sy this:

Rest assured there are guys out there who do want more than sex....I know as I am one of them, I'm going to presume Im a little out of ur age bracket but yeah....we do exist, never give up though, because as hopeless as it seems, as long as you have some hope left and dont give up, there is still a chance!!!

Im too tired to post a long reply, but I'll just sy this:

Rest assured there are guys out there who do want more than sex....I know as I am one of them, I'm going to presume Im a little out of ur age bracket but yeah....we do exist, never give up though, because as hopeless as it seems, as long as you have some hope left and dont give up, there is still a chance!!!

Yeah, basically I agree, CG. It's just that the amount of time between each new love that finds me is getting longer and longer as I get older. And in my twenties, I just was not mature enough to seize and hold on to the good catches that actually came my way. Karma has a nasty bite, I guess.....

Well in college, I see just about every guy after sex right now... I am one of them too. I just broke up with a fantastic relationship of a year (I broke with her, but it was me that took more hurt than she did, being I am meeting new friends, and no one close to talk to). I been having trouble. She is dating someone now, 2 weeks after our breakup...

Girls do just as bad of things that guys do (worse in my opinion because they are more psychological crap). Guys usually do the dump and run, women tend to lead on more. I think that women see it more often in guys for just that reason. Guys aren't going out of their way to hide things, they just do it and go, and carry on.

You always hear that girls controll the situation (in bed that is) because they have the ability to stop themselves, unlike guys. We just have a high testosterone level and we are ready to rock. So maybe some women out there need to start learning that control again. (well at my age I'd say too many are.. very open about it, lets just say).

Don't take this as I am blaming women for not closing their legs because men should be at the other end of this, having control and such. Its just easier for us... and if its easy and rewarding, we are willing to do it every turn we get.

I'll say I used to think about sex 24/7. After a relationship, I don't much anymore. I don't really care... it doesn't really bother me. Now I am just having a good time and when it comes my way, hey! I honestly don't go out and search for it. I usually just wait and see what comes to me. I am not crazed for it, but when a girl comes to me (typically) they want a quick fix too. I feel that if a guy pursues its something more, if a girl pursues its just a simple fun and games in the bathroom.

I rambled a lot, and don't have time for structure, I have a class in about 10 minutes. But I wanna leave with this... I feel bad for women... they must wait and find what they get... a guy goes for what he wants... women simply have to settle for what they are offered... and for that matter, if a girl wishes to reverse the situation and pursue... guys look at it as a quick fix. I find this as the same irony as a guy being a PIMP, and girl being a ____ for excessive sex.

I think its ridiculous, but it seems that is where our society is.. and if its that, we must work our way around it and deal with it.

ForAnother

Hello everyone,

I don't have any answers either. I just figured that I'd share my story here. I've been fighting loneliness for a very long time and I feel with the way I am, I may very well be doomed to loneliness for the rest of my life. I'm a very shy and insecure guy and a little on the sensitive side too. I have a big family on my mother's side that loves me and I have a small dog too, but I feel as if I have a big hole in my life that needs to be filled. I don't see myself as a good catch at all, but I still long for a relationship. A long-term relationship. No flings or one-night stands, thank you! =;

It disturbs me to see that a lot of women think that all a guy is after is sex, because in my case that is not true at all. I know many guys that see women as nothing but walking sex objects and it sickens me. It also sickens me that these guys are perpetuating these male stereotypes and are making women so very suspicious of a guy's intentions. I'd hate to think that a woman would think that all I want is sex if I do something as innocent as just walk up to her and say "hello" and try to make conversation. I think that this may be one of the reasons I don't go out looking to meet someone, because this is how I think women will end up seeing me. I'm afraid that all they'll see is some guy who is just desperate for sex, which is absolutely not the case at all. It's a relationship that I want, or at the very least a good friendship.

I'm not ashamed to say that I have very little relationship experience and no sexual experience whatsoever and I'm not in a rush to lose my virginity. In fact I don't plan to lose it any time soon. At least not until I find "the one." That is of course if I ever find her.

I dunno, I guess what I'm trying to say is don't give up on guys just yet. There are some good ones still out there. They're just few and far between.

Me? I've pretty much gotten to the point of giving up, I mean, after 23 years of pretty much nothing it's not very encouraging for the future. I know the problem is with me. I need to work on fixing what's wrong with me before I go looking for anyone else.

I think I'm starting to ramble, so I'll just end it here.

Thank you all for this thread.

Loneliness?

Being whole, one is alone. One is not lonely; one is all one, allone, alone, whole. This is saying the same thing as - one is nothing, not defined, nowhere, empty. When one is not defined, one is not split: one is simple; not identified with/as anything. One is only lonely when one defines/splits.

When one is split one may look to/for a 'relationship' to make one whole again. But is one ever out of relationship? Everything is related/relating to everything else. One is always in relationship. All ways are ways of relating.

An exclusive relationship excludes. Excluding is not relating. Relating is not excluding anything, including exclusive relationships

Hello all!!! \ Sry, had coffee today, gotta love that suger filled bittery sweet flavor!!!!!!

Going emotional in 3... 2... 1...

Well, I used to think the exact same thing, that there was no such thing as a true relationship, you look at all the married couples on TV getting divorce and it only enforces that belief. Do not believe such a thing no matter how true you think it is, I have found the person that I wanna get with and everyone in this forum pretty much knows it's not just a blanket covering me.

My point is is that you shouldn't give up on these things, sometimes it can help and sometimes it can hinder, keep searching, you've gotta find the right person eventually, and if you don't then you can shoot me for lying to you.

I have to say this thread totally blew me away. It might be obvious to you, but I'm surprised that women can get very lonely too. I've always thought that generally, women can get any guy they want and they always have friends and lead better lives than men.

I second this opinion, it's so much easier for a female to find a relationship than a man being men do most of the approaching and women do most of the rejecting.

Anywho I have something to say about that ALL MEN ONLY WANT SEX thing, I don't think so as a matter of fact I will go so far as to say there are men who don't just want sex but most of those guys never get women anyway. Why because either they are too ugly or not popular, so an endless cycle of being passed up always happens to these guys.

And the girls seem to flock to all of the arrogant men who guess what? Really wouldn't give a rats butt about women if they didn't have a clitoris.

Face it EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH needs sex, but if you can have your choice of booty your naturally going to want it more because females are litteraly throwing it to you.

It's really not that hard to see just females not willing to face reality.

it's so much easier for a female to find a relationship than a man being men do most of the approaching and women do most of the rejecting.

Not to discount your feelings on this, but I really disagree with you on the above point. In fact, my friends and I were saying it feels like females have become the pursuers. Put it this way, nice, normal guys rarely if ever approach me. I have to approach them. Seriously, I've had to approach almost every guy I've ended up dating in Colorado.

Not to discount your feelings on this, but I really disagree with you on the above point. In fact, my friends and I were saying it feels like females have become the pursuers. Put it this way, nice, normal guys rarely if ever approach me. I have to approach them. Seriously, I've had to approach almost every guy I've ended up dating in Colorado.

Aaaaand we're back to the "Man, I wish the girl would ask me... things would be alot easier" conundrum...