I like this guy A LOT; but I'm too scared to tell him. HELP!

Ok, I'm in my Sophomore year of High School and theres this boy in my History class that I like. I really want to tell him that I like him and everything. But then again, I dont. Cuz I dont wanna make myself look stupid or something by tellin him, u know?

I tried writing him a note explaining how I felt, but I couldnt get the guts up to give it to him..

UGH! I just dunno what to do!!! But I really do like him. And I know he doesnt have a g/f or anything.

Do yall have ANY suggestions? Please, anything will help. I just wanna get this out, SOMEHOW. Cuz Im thinkin about this boy like 24/7 and its making me mad, not bein able to tell him... [/b]

I think that when you tell guys that you like them sometimes they get kinda freaked out and don't talk to you for a while. On the other hand they may feel the same way you do. I think that you should just send him hints. Flirt with the boy, smile at him. just little things. Maybe then he'll catch on.

Hmmm. Do you know any of his friends? Maybe you could start talking about him to his friends and they will get the hint that you like him and tell him. Or you could start mentioning him to your friends and eventually they will realize that you like him. Then they would tell him. Another thing you could do is get his MSN and like find him in a chatroom or something and pretend like you don't know him. Tell him you live in a different city or even country. Start a conversation, find out whom he likes maybe he'll mention your name. If he does you can come clean and tell him who you are.

Haha, that's so funny... last year (sophomore year) there was a boy in my history class that I liked.... i wrote him a note for valentine's day and gave it to him along with a gift. turned out he liked me too and we are still going out 8 months later =D

give it a go.. i worried about rejection but if that happens, so what!! and if it works out..... EXCELLENT good luck! be brave. i was a nervous wreck when i gave him the letter.

open up to him. secludeing your feelings will only make it worse. believe me there's a guy i still like from sophomore year and it drives me nuts every time i see him knowing i could have had him but instead i stuck my own foot in my mouth. give it a shot - rejection is a moments pain, but never knowing is a life time of torment.

just look at it this way if you say something you have a 50% chance of getting a yes and if you say nothing at all you'll never get the answer to your question.

Thanks for your replies.

Yeah, I do know some of his friends. They arent my "Favorite" people in the world. But maybe I could give it a shot. Only ONE of my friends know that I like him; and I made her promise not to let him know...

But I'll try to open up or something...

Maybe when I see him go into the bathroom or somethin, I'll run in there, throw a note over the stall and run back out...

tell him, somehow, by note or verbal, or through his friends....u are scared to tell him of fear of rejection, now u know how us guys feel.....i wish some girls would come up to me and share their feelings, if they had any, it's not asking the guy out, cuz if he likes u too, he'll do the asking...GO FOR IT

I know how you feel I've just started 6th form at my new school and I've already got this huge crush I'm usually fine talking to boys but with him I don't know what to say. it's so weird but I'm really gonna try tomorrow not to look like a prat but that's gonna be difficult. Hope it works out between you and your history guy.

well what is the relationship between you and this guy?

are you guys friends or do you guys even know each other?

cause it all depends on that sorta

if youre friends with him then itll probably be easier for you to tell him that you like him

or is he shy? cause if hes shy then that might might make it a little harder for you to get to him

but another problem is to find out where you could tell him all this

notes might not be the best thing to tell him, but maybe it would if hes a shy guy

but if not the note then tell him somewhere where hes alone or something, like tell him at his locker, outside of school, at his house(if you know where he lives), call him(if you know his number), or tell him after school ,or on the bus

just tell him something at least or give him a pretty big hint that you like him like since you guys are in the same class and if you guys are friends then ask him to come over to your house and help you with your history hw or something, then at least you guys would be alone and you guys could have a chance to talk to each other