help i need to cum faster!!!!

quazit

hey everyone. i have the exact oposite problem of most if not all 15 year old boys. it takes me so long to cum. i need help on how to make myself cum faster.

even when im with my girl and she is naked and she gives me three bjs. two hjs. and has me do it it still takes about an hour at the least.

can anyone give me tips besides relax. relaxing isnt a problem im more comfortable with her than i ever am. its just it takes me so long.

I heard on a show that If u exersize the muscle u use to hold ur urine when u gotta go pee ...thats the muscle that makes the difference..

and i found site with info about when u have sex The woman ur havin sex with has to do with a part of it to...Like if the woman flexes the muscles inside her Kittycat.. it provides more stimulation for The guy which will make them cum faster usually...

yea i guess i kind of brought this on myself because for about two years i really exorsized that muscle alot because well i was afraid of that very common problem. Premature ejaculation. but now i guess i sort of do it without thinking. and also when my gf is giving me oral sex she really likes it if i flex that while shes doing it in time with my pulse. because well it makes you get harder if you do it while your hard.

i have no had sex yet. and my gf can flex that muscle so im not worried about like not being able to at all if we have sex. but its just i know it would make her feel better if she could finish me off quick once.

o i never care if i cum except for her. what she does feels so good that i could honestly care less if i cum. she really likes it when i do though lol like she really love it when id on her. i always end up doing it it jsut takes a really long time. and i am stopping masturbating. she kind of likes phone sex so she kind of doesent want me too but she also want it to go faster. thanx for the tip though

• 3 weeks later...

Simply cutting down on masturbation will help. Give it longer between making it out with your gf. This way u will be more sexually excited and obviously more likely to ejaculate earlier.

Anyway, most girls wouldnt complain if their bf could last an hour

I have the same problem with not being able to cum in a short amount of time. I have been sexually active with my current partner for months and have only cum during intercourse a couple of times. It takes me about an hour to climax, while my gf could have many times at that stage. It doesn't bother me too much because I know I can pleasure my gf, but it used to wreck her head thinking that she was doing something wrong, which in turn really bothered me.

I'm doing my best to abstain from masturbation, and am confident that by doing so it will intensify the sensation for me during sex and reduce the amount of time it takes for me to cum.

Its a work in progress

• 5 years later...

I'm 15 years old and I have the same problem. I've never actually came with a girl. The first, and only time so far, that I've had sex, I don't even think I came. I'm not sure what my problem is. To stop myself from getting blue balls I have to do it myself so I cum. Although people say, "I wish I could last an hour." it sucks cause I can never climax with my girlfriend, and she feels like she isn't doing good, which is TOTALLY not the case what so ever. So your not alone.

Holy dead thread bump batman!

As for the problem you're all describing, I have the same problem. Part of it is physical in that I can only finish from certain positions. It's just the way I'm built I guess, which kind of sucks because it's basically impossible for me to finish from oral. If this is your problem then experiment with different positions.

And I agree with the previous comment to stop jerking it. If you hold off for a few days or weeks it'll really help out.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

looks like quazit nd me travelling in the same boat. started holding myself back due to same dilemma nw really hs turned annoying. my gf nd me planning to go to a gynac for advice. tried erything...no masturbating nd all * * * * it takes such a long time to cum tht nw my gf's kinda loosing interest. its * * * * ing serious now.

• 1 year later...
hey everyone. i have the exact oposite problem of most if not all 15 year old boys. it takes me so long to cum. i need help on how to make myself cum faster.

even when im with my girl and she is naked and she gives me three bjs. two hjs. and has me do it it still takes about an hour at the least.

can anyone give me tips besides relax. relaxing isnt a problem im more comfortable with her than i ever am. its just it takes me so long.

I have the same problem. I could take around 1-3 hours at times. It could be that you also have a low sex drive. Try burning scented candles with ylang ylang in them.

Archived