is pre-cum really that dangerous?

winkybear

i asked this before, but i just cant get my piece of mind...

every website i go to gives different information.

I went inside a girl for about 5 seconds max. I pulled out right after that after i realised.I know it was a stupid thing to do. She just finished her period 2 days before that happened. I didnt ejaculate.

I asked this before on this forum , maybe i can get more opinions. .. im just so worried,,,

winky, I had the "pull out" method with my ex-gf for the first two months and she never got pregnant. I think I was just lucky, but precum is definitely a risk. It is not a "high" risk like cumming in her would be, but you can definitely get her preggers that way.

It is most definitely not worth the risk. Remember, it just takes one sperm to impregnate an egg.

While I admit to having sex without a condom and using the pull out method, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm guessing that sometimes pre-cum is going to be more potent with sperm than other times, but how are you supposed to know when you have more cum in your pre-cum or less? I don't think it would be a consistent amount.

It's just not worth worrying about. I'm sure you could probably do this if the girl was on birth control, but I would wear a rubber always.

you said 2 days after her period, well there might be some hope left for your foolish decision. lol shes most likely not even ovulating yet. most girls/women start ovulating like 7-11 days after there period i tihnk, but its different for everyone. you should be ok just smarten up for next time.

• 4 weeks later...

Over time 20% of women will become pregnant from using the withdrawal method. So that means that the risks from one specific sexual episode are low. But they are NOT zero. A pregnancy can occur from pre-cum. It happens.

Use protection. You don't want to be one of those 20%.

• 3 weeks later...

Its not very likely. Especially if your boyfriend wore a condom the entire time. I'd give your period a few more days. Sometimes they aren't very regular, especially when you are young. If in another few days you still don't have a period, then get a pregnancy test from the drugstore and see what it tells you.

It should be. Most pregnancy test kits say they are accurate on the first day of a missed period (though I think thats exaggerating a bit). But if you are 5 days late thats fairly late.

Go ahead and test if it gives you some peace of mind. It certainly won't do you any harm.

The chances are small, but they still exist, and people get pregnant from the stupid "pull out" method. Its disturbing how many people actually do it

And like Avman said *playgirl*, I highly doubt u will be pregnant if 1)Had a condom 2) didnt properly ejaculate while in you 3) recent period. Its just a delayed period.