Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is pre-cum really that dangerous?

winkybear

is pre-cum really that dangerous?

i just wanna know whether pre-cum is really that risky.

Shinobie
    Ive heard in a class before that it can be dangerous so i would watch out for that man u should always use brith control pills or condoms at all time swhen possible if u dont wanan have a kid.Just keep safe and stuff because i have heard that it an be risky sometimes.

if only?
    Yes very!!! I got pregnant by doing this only once.

Dont do it, it is not worth all the emotions, pain, suffering etc that come along with an unwanted pregnancy.

The Enigmatical Mr X
    Very dangerous. There's not much more to it.

winkybear
    i asked this before, but i just cant get my piece of mind...
    every website i go to gives different information.

I went inside a girl for about 5 seconds max. I pulled out right after that after i realised.I know it was a stupid thing to do. She just finished her period 2 days before that happened. I didnt ejaculate.

I asked this before on this forum , maybe i can get more opinions. .. im just so worried,,,

Vert
    winky, I had the "pull out" method with my ex-gf for the first two months and she never got pregnant. I think I was just lucky, but precum is definitely a risk. It is not a "high" risk like cumming in her would be, but you can definitely get her preggers that way.

Finch
    It is most definitely not worth the risk. Remember, it just takes one sperm to impregnate an egg.

While I admit to having sex without a condom and using the pull out method, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm guessing that sometimes pre-cum is going to be more potent with sperm than other times, but how are you supposed to know when you have more cum in your pre-cum or less? I don't think it would be a consistent amount.

It's just not worth worrying about. I'm sure you could probably do this if the girl was on birth control, but I would wear a rubber always.

Prettyboy420

you said...

you said 2 days after her period, well there might be some hope left for your foolish decision. lol shes most likely not even ovulating yet. most girls/women start ovulating like 7-11 days after there period i tihnk, but its different for everyone. you should be ok just smarten up for next time.

winkybear
    well i know it was foolish, and i already bought protection (though now she already broke up with me) i still have them . It was a mistake , i realised . Thx for the input

blowfish
    Im going through the same situation as you... I had pre cum when I pulled out of my girl who was on day two of her period.

I checked up with doctor... he said there is a low chance of pregnancy happening, but you never know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
my boyfriend got a girl pregnant on our break
This is my first time posting on here but I really need some advice. Yesterday my boyfriend told me he got a girl pregnant. I boyfriend and i went on
My Ex Girlfriend claims she is pregnant
Hi all, All advice or suggestions are welcome... my story: I'm 34 year old (Indian male) and have been dating a girl (31 years old from Greece)
Possible new mom??
So I'm new to the pregnancy forums on here but, I've used plenty others which I found very helpful so I figured I'd give it a shot. Well, it's a
Don't know if I should get an abortion soon
I'm pregnant in my first trimester unplanned. I'm 28 and have had some hormone issues. I have to take a hormone to ensure the babies brain can
Heavy clotting period. 4 days after it finished I started another period
My "period" started on the 10th of this month. 5 days earlier, except the first day and a half all it was was spotting when I wiped. The whole
Featured Threads
Weird crazy breakup
Here goes. We was together 4 and a half years, lived together for the most of that with her grandparents, yeah moved in pretty quick because of
is my bf racist? is there a future?
I am a bit dumbfounded and confused.. pls comment.. I have been dating my bf for 3 years. I look asian and he looks european. Things have not always
Great conversation but she Ghosted me?!
When I asked for her phone number, she kinda looked at me (the really dude? face). I knew it was over, but seriously it bothers me that we had a
My Girlfriend's Extreme Anger and Dramatic Behavior Are Ruining Our Relationship
This is gonna be a long one. Bear with me.. Okay, so this is my absolute first post on any forum ever. I am a 21 year old male, and I am currently in
Wrapping your head around an incurable condition
How does one do that ? While my condition is not fatal it is incurable and my life quality will steadily deteriorate over time. Most possible will
My mom kept a secret for 28 years
I'm 28 years old, my mom always told me to not sleep around, said she never slept w anyone till she got married, etc. well randomly tonight she tells
Confusing relationship with ex
So my ex and I broke up about 3 months ago. There was a lot of hurt, I was really depressed for the first weeks until I got back on my feet and
Ask For Advice