Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is pre-cum really that dangerous?

winkybear

is pre-cum really that dangerous?

i just wanna know whether pre-cum is really that risky.

Shinobie
    Ive heard in a class before that it can be dangerous so i would watch out for that man u should always use brith control pills or condoms at all time swhen possible if u dont wanan have a kid.Just keep safe and stuff because i have heard that it an be risky sometimes.

if only?
    Yes very!!! I got pregnant by doing this only once.

Dont do it, it is not worth all the emotions, pain, suffering etc that come along with an unwanted pregnancy.

The Enigmatical Mr X
    Very dangerous. There's not much more to it.

winkybear
    i asked this before, but i just cant get my piece of mind...
    every website i go to gives different information.

I went inside a girl for about 5 seconds max. I pulled out right after that after i realised.I know it was a stupid thing to do. She just finished her period 2 days before that happened. I didnt ejaculate.

I asked this before on this forum , maybe i can get more opinions. .. im just so worried,,,

Vert
    winky, I had the "pull out" method with my ex-gf for the first two months and she never got pregnant. I think I was just lucky, but precum is definitely a risk. It is not a "high" risk like cumming in her would be, but you can definitely get her preggers that way.

Finch
    It is most definitely not worth the risk. Remember, it just takes one sperm to impregnate an egg.

While I admit to having sex without a condom and using the pull out method, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm guessing that sometimes pre-cum is going to be more potent with sperm than other times, but how are you supposed to know when you have more cum in your pre-cum or less? I don't think it would be a consistent amount.

It's just not worth worrying about. I'm sure you could probably do this if the girl was on birth control, but I would wear a rubber always.

Prettyboy420

you said...

you said 2 days after her period, well there might be some hope left for your foolish decision. lol shes most likely not even ovulating yet. most girls/women start ovulating like 7-11 days after there period i tihnk, but its different for everyone. you should be ok just smarten up for next time.

winkybear
    well i know it was foolish, and i already bought protection (though now she already broke up with me) i still have them . It was a mistake , i realised . Thx for the input

blowfish
    Im going through the same situation as you... I had pre cum when I pulled out of my girl who was on day two of her period.

I checked up with doctor... he said there is a low chance of pregnancy happening, but you never know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Urgent please help!
My boyfriend and I were fooling around about a week ago, he wanted a handjob and pulled out his manly part, he grab his manly part like two more
Could I be pregnant?
Hi, My husband and I are TTC. I'm now 3 days late. I don't have any home pregnancy tests on hand right now but out of curiosity, I used an ovulation
Freakishly light period could I be pregnant?
Okay so this last month My boyfriend and j had unprotected sex and now my period came a week early and is very light. I usually have really heavy
Worrying about nothing?
Hiya I was hoping you can help me I know this might sound a bit silly but about 2 weeks ago me and my girlfriend were fooling around I gave her oral
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice