not sure what s going on with my gf and other guy

hey, im new to this place but ive got a very strange set of things going on. my gf never (not much) has time to be around me and isnt around the other guy either. but i feel like she might have feelings for him.

she will respond to his email and phone calls and will tell him things like not to be worried or discouraged and i know shes told him shell go out with him if she hasnt already. i know the things they do are simple but i know that when he found out about me he constantly remarked he was sorry for asking her out to which i know she replied you shouldnt be sorry and i wouldnt have went out with you or told you i would if i thought you were to demand or whatever. she constantly lecutres him on improvement of his life and all the reasons why god loves him and that god or her doesnt want him to worry or be stressed. i know shes thought about moving before and have also heard shes told him not to worry about her moving bc its not set in stone and would be several years cfrom now anyways. i know she doesnt respond first things to his calls or letters and he doesnt send them or call her really often so it might not be a bad thing but its jsut that when she does if he has said anyting about wondering about her or missing seeing her shell respond something about seeing each other again and shell ALWASY tell him not to get discouraged if she doesn't call back really soon. and i know she doenst want him to become stressed out.

i know she remembers stuff about him bc ive heard her talk about him before and knowing where he works and some of the things he does. she tells him simple stuff about her such as where shes from and about her church and other stuff. i just think she has some sort of feeling for him bc its like she constantly tries to encourage him and sort of occupies herself when shes talking to him or around him with making ANYTHIGN that might be wrong in his life better.

whats going on here?

and i know that hes a sports fan and sort of a car guy and shell always sit and listen to him talk about stuff like that or nascar or racing or whatever (and she doenst like it) but shell laugh and smile all the while while talking to him or listening to him talk about it. am i just being too paranoid? all i want is an honest respond to all of this that yall are talking about. i dont knwo the guy but i know that alot of peple ive heard talk about him say stuff about his looks being good and stuff.

i dont know what to think really. i just think she must have some sort of feelings for him. all the stuff i know is soming from a pretty good source. i kow sometimes it takes her quite a good time to respond to him but i dont even see her much and i know she sort of considersme jealous.

her and him really met by chance and its amazing that she seems responsive. she seems interested from what i hear in some of the things he does and i know for a fact she tells him stuff about herslef like her plans and what she believes shell be doing someday.

i dont think they have went out yet acording to the person i talk to but i know that shes told him she woulndt have told him she would go out with him without she would have wanted to and would have been uncomfortable. all its really going to be is something simple but i still cant see why shes always encouratging him not to be bothered or stuff.

u think she really is interested in him? i dont know. i know she calls me in alot of situatons when stuff happens but she deonst really see me much at all and i think its bizaree she basically just prays for and encourages him. the only thing i really know is that he has told her that he cares for her and stuff. thats all i know.

shoudl i forget her?

I think we need to know more about your relationship with her. How long have you been together? Do you think you're both serious about the relationship (excluding her actions with that other guy)? You said you don't see her much, but I couldn't tell much about your relationship other than that.

It seems like she could be doing all of this because she just sees him as someone who needs help, and wants to help him. But I think she needs to be more open with you about it, like maybe the 3 of you could have dinner and talk. The main issue I see with it is that it sounds like she's basically trying to hide it from you, and you just happen to be finding out about various things.