great news everybody!

I'm sure people have heard me talk about my Dad being in prison from anywhere to 15-25 years, because of drugs. Well, a few years back my Dad got ran over by a car and has been...mentally challenged I guess you could say ever since. (that's not the good news)

I just received a letter from him and his lawyer talked to the prosecuter before court the other morning explaining Dad's condition. He explained his brain injury, health issues and showed doctor reports. Well he plead not guilty. Instead they're pretty sure he is going to go to inpatient treatment, or a home to get better, and probation for 5 years.

I'm so extremely happy. I know my Dad won't do drugs again, and this is so much better than prison. If you leave comments, please don't diss him, or say things such as it's not fair. I just wanted to get this off my chest and let everyone know. Since I am usually mad at the world when I post, this is a change. Thanks for reading.

always,

under*

Under_the_pressure,

Congradulations! I am so happy for you. You are a strong girl, you know that? Based on what I've seen in your posts, you matured so much. You've always been mature, but you've matured even more. Remember that one post that you wrote a while ago, about your father never understanding his daughter, and how much she tries?

Well you know what? You are that daughter that he's proud of. You do try. You have everything that any father would want in a daughter. You are compassionate, mature, sweet, kind, intellegent, respectful and devoted. I wish you the best of luck in your relationship with your father. Hold onto faith. Everything will work out okay for the both of you. Life's a struggle. But hey, nothing's perfect, right? We just have to make the 'best' of situation that we're in. Hang in there girl. I see so much potential in you. You're blossoming more into that young & beautiful lady, each and everyday!

Take Care,

Mahlina