Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Can you recommend a book a stubborn person?

Can you recommend a book a stubborn person?

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with my problem. Growing up with my brother/mother we argued a lot and I was so set on being right all the time that I have a very bad stubborn side of me that takes things defensive far too often.

Anyone know of a self help book for something like this?

I can't give you a specific book (since i don't know any), but for a list of books enotalone sells on being stubborn, Click Here. We also have a range of related books at the bottom of this post (and other posts) and forum menu's. Try the Personal Growth forum as well.

Good luck

Thanks. I didn't think anyone would respond.

I think I saw many of those books on Amazon. They're not really suited to my situation. I really don't know if anyone has wrote a book on this. And I think it's humanity's biggest problem--this "I'm always right" syndrome.

Hi there,
    I don't know if you are male or female but I wonder if being stubborn and always right, you also tend to be a perfectionist? Does the need to be right all the time stress you out?

You might want to take a look at one of these books: The Power of Focus(for men) or The Power of Focus for Women-- How to live the life you really want. The books deal with such things as fear, being a perfectionist, guilt, feeling "stuck", stress, setting boundaries. It might have something you need.

Hope this helps.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice