be a better son or boyfriend

hi, first of all, thanks for reading this, i have a big problem... my parents have a real problem with me talking to girls, they think i shouldnt till im 20 or something like that. i have a girlfriend, and they didnt know about her.. and now they do, and theyre making it sound like im going to go to hell for it. my parents are strict christians, and they think that im going to "adulter"... i dont have that in my plans though.. i just want someone to be there for me when im down, and sad.. but they dont understand that.. my dad is yelling and lecturing me about this soooo much, im getting sick of it, and im not going to let go of her just cause he says so, i really love her, shes a great girl.. so id love some advice, im confused, and i dont know what to do

I know what you mean parents can be harsh. Mine are strict christians and my dad is a priest. even he doesn't disagree with parteners. Tell them what you want in a relationship and say all they are suceeding in doin is pushing you away. They have no right to govern your life. Telling them what you are after will make you a better son than being their pupet.

Let them know that it's actually quite natural for men and women to be attracted to each other, and to form relationships as a result. Ask if they'd prefer to create insecurities in you that would last for years and years. It's part of developing as a person to engage in relationships and learn all the different feelings that result from them and deal with breaking up and other horrors of dating. Would they prefer you to be gay? I started dating when I was 16, and I thought that was late. Usually if you are old enough to drive you are old enough to date.

lol, well.. i dont think theyd rather have me be gay.. my dad despises gay people.. i have no problem with them, my dad does though... my dad is.. against many things.. hes a strange guy, ill tell you that.. well, good news, my girlfriend is starting to go to my school on monday, so im really really really happy.. and excited.. i cant wait to be with her. anyway.. thanks for the advice.. lol, and i agree, if you old enough to drive, you should be able to date too. thanks again for taking your time to read this.