...guys intrested in her.....what to do?? PLZ HELP!!!! :(

Just A Teen

Okay Short Version Here:

I Have been dating this girl for about almost 6 months and i love her very much. But she has this guy friend that all of a sudden wants to hang out with her.... He told her " i was near your house but , I didn't want to come because i didnt want your boyfriend there ".... Then like a couple days ago he was like " You should let me come over to your house and hang out with you "... Then today they went walking together...... I dont know what i should do...any help?? Thanks.... Its stressing me out pretty badly.

hey, the first poster is right. Sometimes by keeping someone to "fall back on" can be khathartic. If you know you have a safety net then you won't worry as much. Kinda silly at our age we have to do that... but some people are simply oblivious. Its ok tho, seriously look for someone else all the time, it will keep you up and going.

ForAnother

hey man, i wouldnt worry too much about it.

I personally am friends to a few girls that have boyfriends. I hang out with them all the time, but that doesnt mean I want to tear them away from their boyfriends. He might just feel uncomfortable being in her house with you there.

Alot of girls need guy-friends to talk to about their problems. Its not unusual. I wouldnt worry about it.

You don't have any controlover her and who she chooses to hang out with

He does have a good right to question it though. If this was my girlfriend going for walks with this guy, and getting those messages, I'd focus on taking my relationship a step further, talk to her about this guy first and foremost. And the fact that this guy only hangs out with this girl when they're alone indicates quite clearly he has some hidden motives. I wouldnt even bother talking to this guy about it, he would just denie it, I'd do just like ImAGuy said;

as for the guy beat him up....?
ofcourse after you've sorted things out with your girl. Violence do solve some problems, and thats a fact. You could allways just threaten him, if you don't want it to get messy.

[edit] And become friendlier to some other girl-friends you have, or get some. To use as backups, just incase.[/edit]

Best of luck to you.