17 year old senior that is verbally abused by my mother

I am a senior in highschool this should be the happiest days of my life!!! But its not!I am in hell. I am left in the house 4 days with no food and no telephone 2 get help when I feel like im gonna kill myself!!! My mother only comes home when she wants to cook 4 her boyfriend!! I have no transportation 2 get 2 school!! I would call my friends parents 2 come get me but I have no phone she takes it every time she leaves the house! My daddy is retired from chrysler so I receive social Security from him!! My mother buys me nothin! She spends the money on herself or on her boyfriend!! I have not gotten any school clothes from her. Only reason why I have any is from my aunty and grandmother!! My mother does not work. She claims that she is injuired but she is not!!! All she does is go over her mans house and smoke weed!! She doesnt care about me!! She calls me names constanly and tries 2 hit me with brooms all day long!! I go 2 school and do what I have 2 do so I an get out of this house and go 2 college! I promise myself I will not ever look back!! I hate her and sometimes I wish I was dead or never born!! All of my brothers and sisters moved out at a very young age and I should have did the same. Im scared that 1 day that she will leave and never come back!! I sometimes that would have happened. I dont no why god gave me a mother at all I wish I was never born!1

Would it be possible for you to stay with another relative?

Don't ever let someone's actions make you want to harm yourself. Please try to talk to someone, a relative, a couselor at school. You deserve better, this is your mother's problem you haven't done anything.

welcome to the site babe, I can't relate to whats going on, but i will try my best to offer some insight on how to end it, and make life better.

I think talking with a school teacher, or consoler would be a start, there someone that you can trust, rather than a friend, sometimes would double-cross you and tell everyone your standpoint with your mother, a Teacher is more understanding, (adult figure) something you really haven't had in life, but with a little effort from you, talking to someone who will take a action with possible the police to get your mother some help is whats in your best interest, No doubt the police are probably going to be brought into this matter, but it wont be anything serious, they will work with you and your mom, knowing that whats important is that you have a better life

If you don't make any effort for your mother, because she's to irresponsible for trying herself, than your chances of having a better life are going to continue to be stripped away without you even knowing it "Could" of been better, stay positive, Like is said above, You need to talk to someone at school, or a close (adult) friend, Your mother can't stay in that way of living, and nor can you...

well first of all you need to her out of this house with your mom.I would suggest trying to stay with another relative.Maybe you could tell them what your mom is doing.Also you should talk to your mom.Even though she seems like a horrible person,she is your mother.I hope things work well and if you ever need to talk feel free to pm im or email me.Good luck

~Meagan~

I will prob not understand how u feel even though I am also mentally,emotionally, and physically abused.. its also my lastyear of highschool..

But here is some advice.. unlike me u can leave afterthis year and never look back.. I have 2 younger siblings so Im waiting for the middle child to go to college before I leave my family for good..

The only advice I can give u isto be strong and dream.. dream about ur life when u leave.. dream about how it will be better..I would ask u if ur relatives can help.. but if its like my relatives they wont do much.. I noe its hard but let her get u down .. it just makes her want to do it more.. o r maybe she is too stoned that she doesnt care.. but most importantly care for urself first.. and respect urself first .. cause when u do leave to college if u do nt do that ull live a crummy life..

I noe its hard but u have to love yourself.. respect urself.. and putufirst above everyone..

I think that compliance is the hardest lesson to learn when your homelife is unstable. That is why I think that you need to find some adult that you can talk with who will teach you to think rationally before you go to college.

You may or may not realise this, but when you go to college, you may infact come against people who have had different up-bringings and that those people will have learned how to adapt to situations that are more normal than what you are used to now.

This is why I feel that you need some adult human that you can look to to help you make rational decisions...

• 3 weeks later...