Ask For Advice

Thread: Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

joeyjoejoe

Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

Hey guys,
    I was curious as to how to ask out a COMPLETE stranger? and how to know if asking them out is the right thing to do. Are there any signs to look for as to whether they may be interested? I'm a really shy person and it would be really hard for me to do something like this but theres this one gilr that is just absolutley spectacular who i would reallly like to know better. Any help pwease??

S4il
    Welcome to the site my friend, Let me guide you to a link ( a post) i had made earlier this month to someone who was sort of in the same situation as you are, i think you'll find this post to be pretty helpful in "Approaching for the First Time" sometimes called a Cold-Walk-Up

link removed

Note: Scroll down until you see my Avatar (B.A.S.S. fish logo) that you see to your left.

Top Threads
Why the staring?
Hi need advice, I know this guy at work and he is always watching what I do, staring when Iím having conversations with people, but donít look as
How should I go about asking this girl out.
Alright I feel like I should start this post off by describing myself. Iím a 16 year old boy who is a junior in high school. I am currently attracted
Shy guy, friend & I and trying to read him
Okay so my friend (single) and I (single) sit at a table beside a guy (single) and his brother (dating someone) . My friend knows them both better
First dates for shy people?
First dates for shy people? Ok so I get REALLY anxious in social situations, especially in restaurants cuz it just makes me feel so uncomfortable
Help needed
So a girl I've known for two years but have never had a conversation with more than hi and bye, sent me a dm on Instagram. This happened a day after
Does he like me or not?
I'm a 16-year-old girl and I've been friends with "him" for four years already. He's not exceptionally sociable, only to friends. He is the type of
Shy to approach and depressed
My last few relations or extended dates did not work and in my mid 30s to late 30s I now feel that I really need to settle as a man. My erections are

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Heard my ex-boyfriend having sex
Please please please help me. Tonight I heard my ex boyfriend having sex with another woman and I'm totally gutted and sick inside. Unfortunately
Advice married man
I am 38 yrs old 2 kids ( 8 and 17) I was in a relationship with my ex for 21 years and things ended. Fast forward 6 months I met a wonderful man who
I have an experiment on how to attact
I often hear lately that women and men want the exact same things and are attracted to the exact same things. I don't believe this one bit, so I
My boyfriend said I have nothing to offer?
He told me I have nothing to offer other than sex. He called me a nobody even though I am going to school and have a part time job. What does he mean
What do I do HELP.
Ive dated this girl for just over two years our relationship started off great. We were in love and I could see myself marrying this girl. A few
5 years later with silent treatment
I am 44 yr old woman with someone 6yrs younger. I was taken to an emergency hospital 2 weeks ago with suspected stroke..he left me at the door of
Help... I'm driving myself crazy.
So my ex and I have been broken up for 4 months. We have had no contact in four months. He blocked me on Facebook immediately after the breakup. Last
Ask For Advice