Ask For Advice

Thread: Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

joeyjoejoe

Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

Hey guys,
    I was curious as to how to ask out a COMPLETE stranger? and how to know if asking them out is the right thing to do. Are there any signs to look for as to whether they may be interested? I'm a really shy person and it would be really hard for me to do something like this but theres this one gilr that is just absolutley spectacular who i would reallly like to know better. Any help pwease??

S4il
    Welcome to the site my friend, Let me guide you to a link ( a post) i had made earlier this month to someone who was sort of in the same situation as you are, i think you'll find this post to be pretty helpful in "Approaching for the First Time" sometimes called a Cold-Walk-Up

link removed

Note: Scroll down until you see my Avatar (B.A.S.S. fish logo) that you see to your left.

Top Threads
Need Advice-Both inexperienced first timers
First attempt at a thread on here, please be nice <: I'm a 16 year old girl with no prior relationship experience. He's 16 as well, with the same
He's warming up to me, but how do I get closer to him?
I met a cute guy in my gym classes that i'm slowly getting to know. We have two mutual gym friends. He seems like a shy guy. I tried to befriend him
How to deal with a now Ex Boyfriend who can't communicate?
What should I do? My boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago. I am having a hard time letting go since we had a really great relationship at the
Putting myself out there when I'm a loner
Hello all. First off, I'm Derry, I'm a guy, 25, and have had a problem I want advice on. For my whole life I've never had much friends, never had a
Was this a bad first date?
I used to be a nervous wreck when going on dates (and they're not too regular) but I've slowly got more confident. I've also read a lot of dating

valendtine's  day counseling
Featured Threads
How should I proceed?
I have financially supported my wife for the first 10 years of our marriage. I paid for everything (including her student loan from college) while
Was it rape if it wasn't violent?
Okay, I've never posted this on a forum or anywhere before so it's a little uncomfortable for me but bear with me. I met a guy two years ago that
Not sure what to make of this
So my boyfriend, 28, and I (26) have been together a year and a half now. My boyfriend, "Brett", used to be a member of this site called 'Suicide
Was He Cheating?
I need some advice. I have been with my bf for 2.5 years. I recently went through his phone which I never do but I had a bad feeling. He's been
My mother is snooping into my relationship
I know I posted about how my boyfriend came out as a bisexual after three years of dating right before he wanted to propose. And if some of you don't
hello new here and have a very unique situation
I just want to say HI and share a situation that I need help with desperately. So I will start off. I am a 37 yr old male, healthy and fit. I own
Do I leave my secure relationship for my soulmate?
So I've been with my fiancÚ for about 6 years and engaged half that. I've also been friends with a coworker of his for those 6 years. Only about a
Ask For Advice