Ask For Advice

Thread: Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

joeyjoejoe

Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

Hey guys,
    I was curious as to how to ask out a COMPLETE stranger? and how to know if asking them out is the right thing to do. Are there any signs to look for as to whether they may be interested? I'm a really shy person and it would be really hard for me to do something like this but theres this one gilr that is just absolutley spectacular who i would reallly like to know better. Any help pwease??

S4il
    Welcome to the site my friend, Let me guide you to a link ( a post) i had made earlier this month to someone who was sort of in the same situation as you are, i think you'll find this post to be pretty helpful in "Approaching for the First Time" sometimes called a Cold-Walk-Up

link removed

Note: Scroll down until you see my Avatar (B.A.S.S. fish logo) that you see to your left.

Top Threads
Choice between guy who adores me, and two new guys
So to start this off, I'm a 20 year old girl who has posted here before about my issues with getting to know guys because of my social anxiety
What to do -- he's my successor / work collegue and kinda shy too
Hello, I have this sort of issue that I have been thinking about for a long time and I am sort of clueless what I should do. I have a crush on a
What should I do next?
I'm really unsure about which forum category to post this under so I'll just go with this one as it sort of fits in with the whole 'too shy' and
Not sure what to do (work colleague)
Hi, I canít stop thinking about this girl from work. First off, sheís 19, Iím 25, Iíve never heard her mention a boyfriend either. Iím very shy in

Featured Threads
After 3 date ...nice mam but stingy .what to do
Dear all...Please share your thoughts...Just returned from 3rd date with a guy I met on line. As you may know from my previous thread...we met for a
Lack of experiences possibly affect Relationships?
I've been thinking lately about whether someone might be 'lacking' in some ways because of their own lack in 'experience' in their Life.... Eg. I
Being Called A Liar When You Aren't...
Is it reason to get angry, when your being called a liar and accused of stuff when it isn't true. Conversation was about sex, i went about 2 or 3
Left me on our two year anniversary
Here's the thing.... I am well aware of the dusfunction that was my relationship. I'm well aware that I've only been making myself suffer. I am also
Reconciliation
Iíve seen an awful lot of posts about reconciliation lately and why you should never go back to an ex because they dumped you and they are evil
Why would the girl in dating tell me this??
We haven't been dating long so we're not exclusive. Slept over at hers a few times. Anyway today she was messaging me telling me how she is really
started antidepressants....
Hi all, So first time in my life I started antidepressants yesterday, after visiting a doctor. The reason for feeling this way is recent breakup
Ask For Advice