Ask For Advice

Thread: Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

joeyjoejoe

Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

Hey guys,
    I was curious as to how to ask out a COMPLETE stranger? and how to know if asking them out is the right thing to do. Are there any signs to look for as to whether they may be interested? I'm a really shy person and it would be really hard for me to do something like this but theres this one gilr that is just absolutley spectacular who i would reallly like to know better. Any help pwease??

S4il
    Welcome to the site my friend, Let me guide you to a link ( a post) i had made earlier this month to someone who was sort of in the same situation as you are, i think you'll find this post to be pretty helpful in "Approaching for the First Time" sometimes called a Cold-Walk-Up

link removed

Note: Scroll down until you see my Avatar (B.A.S.S. fish logo) that you see to your left.

Top Threads
Meaning of "dont worry about it"
I exchanged some selfies with a guy on tinder who I have never really met him in person. And I also sent him a pic of me with a bra (no face). And
First date with him tomorrow..And i am PETRIFIED
Long story short there's a guy I've crushed on for six months. After six weeks of rather consistent messaging and occasional chats at work, he has
Did he want more?
Ok so i recently posted about a date i was nervous about (that happened yesterday). Now, i must confess, i was nervous at the start but we ended up

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice