Thread: Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

Ask out a TOTAL Stranger?

Hey guys,
    I was curious as to how to ask out a COMPLETE stranger? and how to know if asking them out is the right thing to do. Are there any signs to look for as to whether they may be interested? I'm a really shy person and it would be really hard for me to do something like this but theres this one gilr that is just absolutley spectacular who i would reallly like to know better. Any help pwease??

Welcome to the site my friend, Let me guide you to a link ( a post) i had made earlier this month to someone who was sort of in the same situation as you are, i think you'll find this post to be pretty helpful in "Approaching for the First Time" sometimes called a Cold-Walk-Up

Note: Scroll down until you see my Avatar (B.A.S.S. fish logo) that you see to your left.

Top Threads
Strange behavior
Long story short, I met this guy at a gig about a year ago. We hit it off pretty well, made out, exchanged numbers, etc. but nothing really happened
Parties and events
I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to these sorts of things. If you're at a (quiet-ish) party or event, and you see someone on their own, but on
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real