Lip Hickey?!

It was a night of passionate kissing with my guy, but the next morning I woke up and noticed my lower lip looked kind of strange. It looks bruised, but it doesn't hurt. People keep asking me about it and I tell them it is a bruise. But I'm almost positive it isnt. Can you get hickeys on your lips? Basically it looks a darkish read with a dark blueish black spot. Can that be caused by him sucking on my lips?

Lip hickeys exist, and that might indeed be what you have. It happened to me once, when I was about 15. I was kissing a guy who would suck really hard on my upper lip and the next morning I had a huge hickey. In my case, the guy was a very lousy kisser and I never wanted to kiss him again after that... and I had to wear very bright red lipstick to camouflage my lip... I was sooo embarrassed.

hahaha,

this is great because recently i gave my girlfriend one and i thought we were loaners on this...they will pass in a couple days dont really worry...and if people ask you can lie and say you busted it..but the best way to get hickies out is to take a spoon put it in the freezer and put it on ur lip while its still cold... okay i hope that helps.. and yes its caused by sucking the lips