I'll try to keep this real brief.

My ex gf broke up with me twice.First time she came back after thrre weeks.The second time she was asking me out to the movies two days after she broke up with me,but as "just friends"

I tried the "just friends" thing for a bit but told her it wasn't working because I had still strong feelings for her.That was six weeks ago.Since then we have had minimal contact,but she still talks about doing stuff together in the future.I have always had the feeling that she is unsure about the break up,I think sometimes when we hung out she would forget that she broke up with me because she would be very affectionate and flirtatious.

Well I asked her if she wanted to go inline skating last week and she told me it was too soon.I want to know why it is too soon to be "just friends",before she wanrted to be "just friends" two days after breaking up with me.Maybe she is having second thoughts about our relationship?Anyway I'm trying to be patient and wait until she is ready.

Anybody else have this problem?

thanks

I understand how confused you must feel.

There could be a number of reasons for her behaviour, but one that springs to my mind is perhaps she wants to be friends but doesn't know how. The person who leaves the relationship still has to go through the process of getting over it as well as the person who was left.

She will be feeling a rollercoaster of emotions which can change in an instant.

I think you both need to decide whether you want to pick up a friendship.

If you do, you need to not have any contact for a while so you can both get over the relationship but make a promise to each other to get in touch at a date in the future to see whether it is still something you want.

In the meantime concentrate on living life without her and try not to dwell on it. I know this is sometimes not easy, but not impossible!

Good luck