Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Single Men Here Seeing Married Women?

Blondee

Any Single Men Here Seeing Married Women?

Any Single/Divorced men here seeing Married women? Interested in how you feel? Wanting input. Thanks!

Gunther
    What exactly do you mean "seeing"? Like dating or being friends, because a single man {or married for that matter} should never date a married woman, {exept if he is the one she is married to} But I am sure that some knowingly do anyways, although I am sure they are not proud of it.

wickedbusa
    I was once involved in this situation and all I can say to those people doing it is get out of there. There will never be anything that will come out of it. Move on to someone who is not attached.

Heathcliff
    I've allowed myself to get put in a really messed up situation with a married woman. I'm also married. Well, you want to know how i feel? I feel like an idiot for letting myself get so involved. My life would be simpler if I had never met her.

wickedbusa
    I agree with you Heathcliff. I was involved with a married woman and at the time, I was married also. I got divorced, her husband found out, so she was in the process of a divorce. She lost her house and moved back in with her parents, along with her two kids. Well, she was with me for almost two years, only to tell me a few weeks ago that she was breaking up with me because she still had feelings left for her ex. I don't think her divorce ever went through, but that was her reason for leaving me. It started out bad and in the end, she spoke to me like I was her biggest adversary. It was hard to take, but I have moved on. I lost my condo and now am living with my parents. I'm back on my own two feet and have found someone who is a sweetheart, has no attachments, and treats me in a way like I have never been treated before.

Heathcliff
    I should probably start another topic, but I feel like I should share my experience at least. It's the most complicated situation that I've ever dealt with. The woman I got involved with, I'll call her Catherine, is married to a good friend of mine. She claims to be happily married and from all appearances, I believe she is. We have both been married to our partners for the past 4 years and together with them for 5 years prior to marrying them. I was not so happy with my relationship with my wife. After many conversations with Catherine, we became very close and eventually she fell in love with me. This happens to be a pattern I'm quite accustomed to (women in another relationship falling for me). I finally approached my wife about how unhappy I was and offered her the chance to help me work on things between us. That's a whole other story. Our inability to communicate and share things with each other led to things becoming so bad. Anyway.... I'm on the verge of cutting off all contact with Catherine outside social gatherings. I could go on and on about how wonderful I think she is, but it's best for everyone if we stop seeing each other. It will give me the time and energy I need to focus on my marriage and it will allow her to do what she needs to do with her marriage. She says she loves me and is confused about her feelings since she loves her husband just as much. I figure she needs to give him the opportunity to give her whatever it is she thinks she gets from me. HAHAHAHA... there's so much more to this than what I've shared, but I think you get the picture. Getting involved with someone who is already in a commited relationship is not good.

peanut15
    I'm a married woman that got herself involved in an emotional affair with a single man recently. Its funny how things turn out. I was confiding to a friend about serious problems with my marriage. I just found out 2 months ago that my husband had a sexual affair with someone he met on the internet. As much as I love my husband so much and want to work it out (we also have kids), its just been so hard to even think he'd be faithful to me or that I'd ever trust him.

I was so devastated I found myself trying to talk to anyone...friends that I haven't even seen or talked to since I got married. One of my friends was there to listen to me and I have always thought he was such a sweetheart. Any girl would be so lucky to have him but for some reason he just hasn't been lucky in love. I fear that I've gotten just a little too close but he has given me so much more than my husband has offered to me in our entire relationship. There's no sex involved but I know that its something that will come very soon as that seems like what we both want from each other.

I know this is a really bad situation and I hate myself for thinking about doing the same thing my husband did to me. I'm trying so hard to find a way to just end it but I just really don't want to lose my friends friendship as well.

wickedbusa
    Peanut,

I suggest that you try to work out things with your husband before you go any further with this other man emotionally. Either mend your marriage or end it. I made the mistake of getting involved before ending my marriage and in the end, I ended up with nothing. I am slowly getting back on my two feet, but it is a slow process.

Mike_Wazowski
    Jesus! I know exactly how all you guys feel. i'm married and cheating with a married woman as well.....I can't believe that I am putting my entire family on the line for this other woman. And yet, I keep coming back for more. Am I stupid enough to think that anything Good can come out of this relationship? No, and yet I continue....Right now it seems that she has all the power......When i see her talking to other men at work it just drives me up the wall....My heart aches..it really does.....I got to rediscover my family and forget this B*tch(Excuse my french) for my mental health.......

Why do we as a species always want what we can't have?

I need to following the Immortal Words of Science officer Spock: Wanting is not as good as having. It's illogical but true!

donescobar2000
    This is a bad situation to be in...I agree...my story comes from a friend who I have known for 5 years...she went off with her husband to another state (military reasons) and came back home after a 2 year stay in the state where they were in (husband was stationed in Korea). She came back and feelings for each other where always there but we never shared them with each other. We meet up hang out, and do the "do" and fall madly in love with each other. She states she loves both of us and of course is choosing her marriage. I agree this is a bad situation and I need to just let this go...so hard when you love a person so much though.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Should you and can you forgive infidelity?
Itís terribly hard to forgive infidelity because we become vulnerable when we love someone and respond emotionally, and not just sensibly. The person
Emotional infidelity, trying to let it go
Hi all. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Boyfriend (weíll name him K) and I (Heís 33 Iím 29) have been dating a year now. Iíd say we

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice