I want to get to know this girl

My advice is to talk to her 10 times sooner than you would have. Don't wait until everything is JUST ABOUT TO END... if you wait until then, everything you say will become unnatural. This not only applies to meeting girls, but even with potential friends. Soon is better than later. Don't wait for the "right" moment. I used to fall under this category but I'm training myself not to now and the results are often better than the "right" moments.

Hey, i can solve your problem. its easy. First start some conversation with her. U can start this by asking for a pen or something like that. Then after giving back the pen, compliment her and leave immediately. Don't stand up[ there to listen her reply. just go. Don't run. just move fastly avoiding herself.

Next time when u meet her give a smile (a cute one and say 'hello' in a flirting way. try to shake hands with her. This will pop up interest in her for u. Thats guaranteed. Email me if u get into some problem or wnt some more advice. my email : email removed 8)

Well, I used to ask a lot about this, but never did what they told me and I ended up getting myself into a really ridiculous situation... So, if you're shy, like I am, then you should start by little things, like saying hi. See how she replies (if she smiles and says hi too, etc.). Then, after you feel confortable doing that you could gradually work your way up into a solid conversation... It's what sounds logical, but I wouldn't listen... Anyway, I hope I was of some help here. Good luck, and best wishes.

I deicded not to try and make a (too) long post about my similar situation with a girl in english class.

But it was just to prove that sometiems htings just happen, not very likely, but it does happen.

1. One week I was bit sadden when someone hugged someone else(didn't tell anyone, I usually keep this stuff inside). Then one day that week my friend hugged me to show her friend what her boyfriend did or something. That same day, morning, and hour, when trying to give back this other girl's(girlA) paper, she mis-took it as me trying to get a hug, so she hugged me. i explained i wa sjust trying to give her her paper, whcih I think put her off.

2. One or two months before that, I had never really talked to GirlA. I didn't talk to this other girl(GIrlB) either. I wanted to though. Somehow I started to talk to both of them those last two months of school.

3. One time I just realized that I never really got invited to anything with people from school(when these peopel from school were planning on goign bowling one friday). THen maybe a few days after I was talkign to GirlA(and 2 other girls) in english, and this volunterring thing came up. She explained some of it, and told me I should do it too. She said If I was interested I shoudl ask GirlB.

But i'm not one to invite myself to anything, so I would only ask if it came up next period when i had GirlB. Right when GirlB got there and put her stuff in her chair, she asked me if i wanted to do it, so I said yea.

And related to this, in June I did something with peopel from school like at least once a week.

4. I also remember thinking about "love" and how no one in my family except my grandmother when she calls or visits tells me she loves me. And then one day when people were teasing this girl and me about being the dumber versions of our name(for a class of 74, alot of peopel shared names), GirlA comforted her by saying she loves her, and then turned to me and said she loved me too.

I'll stop there. but I do believe there are more examples like this. These 4 are just really related to each other and this topic since it included this one girl in my english class who I neevr really spoke to for almost two years, and then somehow we started talkign to each other in the morning and lunch and even in english class after we coudl sit where ever we wanted to. Can't really explain how it happened. Didn't even realize what was happening until it did.

I would suggest just to do it.

Next time she's within close proximity(like not accross the an entire hall), just say hi. You don't have to exactly stop and hold a conversation with her at this point. But if she starts one with you, do.

After a few times of just saying hi, try talking with her.

Maybe if it all works out, she'll start sayign hi and start conversation with you.

I'm not sure if that will work, I'm unsure about alot of things. But that somewhat worked on me(so it at least works when girls do it to guys, or just in my case).

There was one girl I really wanted to talk to, but just couldn't cause i would get nervous and red around her, and just wasn't usual of me. We had one class this year, as wel as last year. She'd somewhat made attempts to talk to me, but then I was just all nervous I would just give her a quick reply and then try to do something else.

Well this year we had spanish classes accross from each other during the same period. So sometimes when I'm just goign to class over there she would say hi to me. Sometimes it would be once we were leaving that period as it was the last of the day. And some opther times it would be when she was heading for her bus and I wa sjust barely getting to my locker.

That probably went on longer than it should've because of me, as even though she was sayign hi to me, and then every now and then tried including me in a conversation or just tlakign to me, I just wouldn't. But as soon as I realized how much of a dumbass I was being, next time she tried talking to me I then was able to hold a conversation. I was still a little nervous and did get red that time(and somehow so did she, but I didn't notice, just this girl said we were both red).

But soon enough most of that nervousness went away. And then she was the first person from school to ever invite me to do something with them. It was a volunteer thing where I thought maybe more of her friends were going, but she only invited 3 other people from school, and 2 didn't show.

But that day was the last time i've seen her(I was going to ask for her e-mail or phone number, but then I called my mom at the end and she pissed me off saying how long she's been waiting, even though I called exactly when it was suppose to end. that really made me lose any courage I had in asking this girl, and all I could say was I really had to go cause my mom was here).

School starts next week, and i'm hopeing things just pick up where they left off with everyone, but I know that will not be true.

Well the best way to get to know a person is to talk to them. Make sure to listen, and then next time maybe bring something up from the other conversation.

Like I remember one time something very strange happened(it's a small world after all things), and that event led to this girl asking me if I had any sisters. I answered her. Then like a couple of weeks later, we were sitting eating lunch at a place, and then siblings came up. And she remembered how many I had, which just gives you that "hey someone cared enough to remember" feelings. (That all came around cause her two sisters were there with us)

I don't intentionally do this, but I just happen to remember small details like this. I don't always own up to knowing it, cause sometiems it can send a bad message to people, like maybe your obsessed if your memory is too good.

Stuff like a girl's favorite number, color, band, and other things that are sometimes briefly mentioned.

There's alwasy networking with people. Ask her friends/your friends if they know what she likes and what not. And then bring somehting liek that up whne your talking. Like say she likes a sports team, just casually bring that up.

I don't generally go down this path, because I don't like asking about people. Somehow I'm usually able to get that info from talking to the girl or just hanging around her and her friends. But that's easier to pull off at my school, since we have a class of 74, and everyone knows everyone.