Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!!!------Losing the V------!!!!

This is from a guy prospective.

When me and my gf went for the first time (she was a virgin i was not), I was actually unable to enter her. We used no lube and she certaintly wasn't wet enough. However the next time we tried I only went in half way (it was very very odd, and I feel bad because I feel like i didn't give her a good first time ). Finally the 3rd time I went full in, and she began to bleed... alot. Again we didn't use lube because she wanted it to be natural (she was on the pill). She put a towel underneath herself yes.

She was screaming (luckily her parents were out of town) from the pain... but she told me to keep going. Anywho its tough the first 3 times (actual full penetration not my 3 times) but then she says it started actually feeling good. She faked orgasm the first few times too... If I could give you any advice, don't tell him that, because then he will expect to have you come every time. So tell him what you trully are feeling, and don't make up anything. (She didn't come till about the 5th 'real' time)

ForAnother

oh yes I forgot to mention. The first poster said that spermacide can hurt the condom.... well then why does Trojan make a condom with spermacide in it?

Spermacide doesn't hurt condoms.

ForAnother

Originally Posted by ForAnother
    oh yes I forgot to mention. The first poster said that spermacide can hurt the condom.... well then why does Trojan make a condom with spermacide in it?

Spermacide doesn't hurt condoms.

ForAnother

That is true. A lot of condoms come with spermicide, so it couldn't be bad for the condom.

I actually heard that using a certain type of lube can hurt the condom? Has anyone else heard this too? I don't remember which type it was though. Maybe I heard wrong, I don't even remember where I heard that from. Anyone know anything about this?

Oh yeah, there are some lubes that can cause the latex condom to break down. When you buy lube u want to buy a water based lubricant such as KY Jelly or Astroglide. Oil-Based lubricants will cause a condom to break down and become weak which increases its chances of breaking. Basically, from what i've read, oil based lubes are for sex in water.

Also, dont use baby oil, or vaseline as lube b/c they will break the condom!!!

Originally Posted by June4life
    Oh yeah, there are some lubes that can cause the latex condom to break down. When you buy lube u want to buy a water based lubricant such as KY Jelly or Astroglide. Oil-Based lubricants will cause a condom to break down and become weak which increases its chances of breaking. Basically, from what i've read, oil based lubes are for sex in water.

Also, dont use baby oil, or vaseline as lube b/c they will break the condom!!!

I've never actually used lube before, I've never like bought it or anything either, so sorry if I sound stupid, but is there like a warning on the lube about that? I mean, thats really scary if a person doesn't know all that & they go out & buy lube. They could get the wrong kind. Does the lube actually have like a warning sign that will warn you of that so that you know??

Yes there is a warning. Anything oil based, nicluding vaseline, will wreck the condom. Use a water based one, wont harm the condom.

Maggie, I'm really not sure about that warning label thing! I've never bought it either, but I'd imagine it would have to be posted somewhere on it!

I found this on a website (dont know the URL, sorry!)
    """"An oil-based lubricant may contain either mineral oil or a petroleum-derived oil (like Vaseline® does). Either way, it is very slippery and long-lasting, and it doesn't wash away as easily as a water-based lube. All oils cause latex to break down, so oil-based lubricants should never be used with a latex condom.""""

I think the only place you can buy oil based lube is in a sex shop, or something like that. I remember hearing somewhere that drugstores or supermarkets can only sell (or more commonly sell) water-based lube!

Well its a good thing to know: condoms and water based lube go great!

Yeah, thats really interesting actually.

So do you know if there really is a purpose for oil based lubes? I mean, if you are going to use a lube, why not just go for the type that doesn't harm the condom. Even if you don't use a condom, you'll still have it around just in case you decide to use a condom once or something.

Sorry if I sound kind of stupid about all this. I don't know much about lubes, since I never used it & don't really plan on it. I just find all this interesting for some reason.

Oil-Based lubes are commonly used for anal sex. This is because they are thicker, and more slippery which makes anal sex more comfortable. (I'm a virgin, but thats what I read)

Oil Based Lubes are also used for sex underwater. I dont know if you've heard of "hard water", but ever wash ur hands like twice and they are already dry and rough? Well, water in a pool is "hard water" due to the chemicals in it, so with the friction of ur bodies, you can get extremely dry down there. Oil Based lube is very thick and hard to get off, so it will stay on you even if you're in water.

.....sounds kinda kinky, but I read about this online someplace!.....

Hope it Helps!

Oh, thats interesting. Thanks!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice