Help! things are getting crazier & crazier

Hi, My names ben and im 26 from south Uk. 5 months ago me and my

girlfriend of 5 years split up. She threw me out. We have a beautiful 3 year old daughter together. At first i was absolutely gutted but kind of started feeling better. It was really hard at first coz after just 4 weeks of us splitting up she was seeing someone else, I walked into her bedroom where my daughter was sleeping and saw a condom wrapper next to the bed which I was gutted about. She then finished with him and started seeing someone else which didn't last. Both theses men have come out of drink and drug rehab.

About 4 weeks ago she started seeing another 35 year old who's come out of rehab. Last Saturday my friend saw her stripping in a strip club in our town, I confronted her about it and she said it was true. I told her I really disagree with what she's doing as it's not a good example for our daughter. Then Yesterday I go round to the house that we used to live in as a family with her and my daughter, to pick my daughter up and theres people answering the door that I've never met asking me who I want. It felt terrible. Then I find out her new boyfriend has moved in. I can't believe what's happening. My daughters mother is a stripper who has let a man move in with her that she's only know for a few weeks. Feels like he's taken my place in the home and with my family.

I told my X I want my daughter everynight as I don't want her bought up the way things are going with her. In a funny way I kindda miss my X as well. Should I? After everything she's done. These past few months have been the worst in my life, and now it seems to be getting worse. Please don't anyone say it's the child u should be thinking about because I know that and that's what I'm worried about. I'm just gutted everythings turning out the way it is, I could really do with abit of luck in my life right now.

Ha

Well my friend,

She is not worth your time. I know you've invested a lot of your life and time in her, but she has changed. Don't look at her as the same person. She is doing these things to forget about the past, im guesssing.

I would move on, better yourself, you can find much better, go get a lawyer and get custody of your daugther. Show your daugther a much better life, a life you wish you had.

Than, your X will learn that what she is doing is wrong and how she has lost all the good in her life. Just hope that she comes around sooner than later. Girls have to learn their leason the hard way sometimes.

Good Luck

I agree with the previous post... I would apply for custody of your daughter. She may be 3 but she not is not blind or stupid. It is very irresponsible of her mother to have these men moving in and out of her life especially as she is so young and just lost her dad as a fulltime in fluence. Your ex is not worth the time of day, but your daughter is worth 10 of her so I would go for it and take your child and get legal custody. Good Luck!

Sorry to hear of you place in life right now. I would also see about getting custody. At least you are trying to be a father still. I give you much respect on that account. But, also I really feel badly that you and your daughter both have to go through your ex's choices this way. In the end though, it will all work its self out teh way it was meant to. Best of luck!

OK, the previous posts were all right on the money-not only should you get custody, but you can and will if you are willing to lay it all down and just do so...believe me, it was good advice, but from me, I have already lived your story, and I did it...and won. I have custody of my two sons, and while I will not go into the details here, it is all rather depressing and ugly, I will tell you the story if you are interested to hear it, just pm me. Good luck to you, and stay strong, and remember that if you are willing to go the distance here, everything will more than likely turn out ok...Michael