Why are guys attracted to sweet and innocent girls?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the idea most men have is that they want the sweet inncoent woman, but they don't want her to be so innocent towards their man. This idea probably goes back to the instinctual idea that we want the children our women have to be ours, not some other mans. And how do you know they are yours unless she only has sex with you? And if she is innocent, then she is more likely to only be having sex with one man.

Humans are not simple creatures.

Sorry fantasia,I disagree. I don't know what guys you have met but I don't seek shy girls for the sake of domination and control. Actually, the belligerent and rude girls are very controlling,so it is a defensive tactic adopted by nice guys to steer clear of such types. There are a third type of girls who are independent and yet understanding and non-controlling but they are hard to come accross and hard to spot. And you are right about virginity but what is wrong if a virgin guy wants a virgin girl? It's only fair. And I think a guy who isn't 'sweet and innocent' is being a hypocrite if he seeks that type of girl but I don't speak for them at all.

Have a nice day.

Virgin attitude the ones that don't curse or speak loud and that have that good girl passive look so that they can control them In my opinion.

Wow, that's never been me at all. I've always dated the relative good girls, not necessarily virgins, but also preferred the ones who knew how to make a wisecrack, i.e. they could be called a smart___. Any man worth his salt would become bored pretty fast with a passive woman.

And you are right about virginity but what is wrong if a virgin guy wants a virgin girl? It's only fair. And I think a guy who isn't 'sweet and innocent' is being a hypocrite if he seeks that type of girl but I don't speak for them at all.

Have a nice day.

I don't know what guys you have met but I don't seek shy girls for the sake of domination and control. Actually, the belligerent and rude girls are very controlling,so it is a defensive tactic adopted by nice guys to steer clear of such types

You don't have to be a virgin to want a virgin girl. I am talking about guys especially the older perverted ones who want to take advantage of them.

I used to be the ones you are talking about that acted wild and domineering until I finally came to my senses and calmed down a few!

It was not worth the risk of a relationship with soemone. Plus it makes you look tacky and unladylike.

Then again I had an ex that had a mean temper and made himself worse off than me when things did not go right and I HAD TO DEAL WITH IS NONSENSE. So from a hypocritical perspective. What I am assuming is why it is alright for us to behave and look like the nice good girl and they -guys-get to act like a S.O.B.?

Who else would you want to be your mate and the mother or your children? Some one corrupt or innocent? Sweet or mean?

Beec How would you know this even in a marriage for a long time you would never learn or know that person until you look at them in a better light.

Or Are YOU LOOKING AT THEM THROUGH rOSE COLORED GLASSES?

People change unless they are the anti-christ with a mean spirit in their heart.

I used to a meanie until things changed and I decided to change.

Who else would you want to be your mate and the mother or your children? Some one corrupt or innocent? Sweet or mean?

Beec How would you know this even in a marriage for a long time you would never learn or know that person until you look at them in a better light.

Or Are YOU LOOKING AT THEM THROUGH rOSE COLORED GLASSES?

People change unless they are the anti-christ with a mean spirit in their heart.

I used to a meaning until things changed and I decided to change.

Huh? Not sure what you meant.

But if a woman is mean or corrupt now, why would I continue to date her. One could assume that a woman who was innocent and sweet now would be more likely to be innocent and sweet ten years from now, than the woman who is mean and corrupt now. Couldn't one?

Sure people change, but shouldn't one prefer the nicer person now?

As far as being able to know them or not, if we are picking, aren't we picking based on what we know. We see them show or demonstrate certain characteristics and we choose based on what they show us. How else can we pick? based on soemthing we might or might not see in five years?

Corrupt I think is more of an "eye of the beholder" thing. What I might find corrupt is not what someone else might find corrupt. But generally, don't guys want women that share their same or similar values.

There are things that are hypocritical about men. I had a roommate in college who was from Central America, He wanted to go out with women who gave blowjobs and it was fine for him to date these women and get blowjobs, but he would never marry one of them. He had to have a virgin.

I've never gone looking or demanded that a woman be a virgin. I'm not, why should I hold her to a different standard. But I also don;t want a woman that sleeps with a different guy every week. And I don't want one that smokes a lot of pot, or snorts coke, or steals and lies her way through life.

I was only talking generally, we want the sweet, innocent woman, but that can mean different things to different men. Don't women look at men in a different, but not entirely different light. They want men who will share similar values with them and also have decent "fatherhood" characteristics.

I don't want to sound judgemental and I'm sure some sexually experienced girls may be very nice but as a virgin guy I know I would NEVER be comfortable around them in a relationship. As friends,sure but not more. I don't know what the experienced guys prefer. If they prefer what I do,then they are being a little hypocritical.

and fantasia,I agree that the guy should not be a jerk if he wants a nice girl. I think that's pretty much given and I really don't like hypocrites-males or females.

I am sorry beec but who ever you meet in life starts as sweet but eventually can change before your eyes into a chameleon and then you really see them for what they are.

Some people like me who did not want to be angry all the time eventually change and be a better person.

I am a really nice person but I refuse to allow anyone to use me ever .

My ex is a sweetheart until his

true colors came out.

Could I see it before no! But now what he shows to me might not be present to someone else. That is what Imeran I hope this makes sense. to you.Beec.

You can have a nice quiet virgin girl but then when the real part of them comes out then you will know. for sure

I don't necessarily think it's a virgin thing...

For me I want a sweet innocent girl, who's not afraid to tear it up in bed at times (but only with me, of course) That doesn't mean she can't have slept with other guys...

I think it's more about politeness...My ex was very sweet and very 'innocent' a very caring person...When we were alone it would be a little different...

She also had this fiesty, smart-ass streak in her that I loved...I think a lot of guys like fiesty girls...I don't want to be in control of someone...that would get old..

Beec has a good point about the motherhood aspect....I'm thinking that men are naturally attracted to more nurturing, sweet, innocent, ect. girls because they're the mothers...thats nature