Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterbation Frequency - Males vs Females

lost_relic

Masterbation Frequency - Males vs Females

Sorry about the "icky" subject everyone... read on at your own risk.

I have a curious question about males and females.
    I don't know if this applies to all guys, but I know that being a 19 year old male... I eventually get to the point where I get so lustful, that I simply have to masterbate (or perhaps have sex, but I'm not there yet).

It sickens me, and I hate doing the deed... but after about 2 weeks, it just takes hold of me.

But anyway, I was just wondering, do females suffer similarly?
    Do other males suffer similarly, even?
    Is there any way I can stop myself from doing this?

Sorry about this but I'm just wondering =)

wikcrs^
    You hold out for 2 weeks?

lost_relic
    Yeah... if I can!
    You see, I hate doing it... it makes me feel disgusting and loathe myself...
    Usually I can't make it that long... it also depends on how busy/stressed my life is... the busier I am, I am less likely to do it.

Duderanomi
    Dude, it's perfectly normal, I do it once a day about.

Beec
    Quote Originally Posted by Duderanomi
    Dude, it's perfectly normal, I do it once a day about.
    When I was 18, once a day was simply not enough. There were times I would have run out of fingers counting within 48 hours. Most days were not like that.

kate111
    Well im a woman and I probably masturbate twice a week. I do it on my days off after sleeping in.

However when i was younger and just discovered the joys of masturbation i did it twice a day. In the morning to warm me up to get out of bed and in the night to get me to sleep.

I used to like doing it in the bath too.

I don't have a bath anymore unfortunately.

Don't feel embarressed, id say most people do it.

lost_relic
    *sighs*
    I know I shouldn't be embarrassed...
    But it still disgusts me, and I wish I didn't have to :\

Lol, yeah, you're right Beec :\

Thanks for the input from a female's point of view Kate =)
    It's helpful. I wasn't sure whether women experienced the same thing. Women just seem so much more "pure" in general to me.

kate111
    Masturbation is a harmless activity which most liberated people indulge in.

You would probably be very surprised by what these "pure" girls fantasise about while masturbating. lol.

My boyfriend and I incorporate masturbation into our love life on a regular basis too. It doesn't have to be alone.

JonnyG
    lost_relic how old are you?

I only ask because when I first started masterbating (13) I use to feel really guilty at the end of it each time. It wasent til I got to like (15) and realised other guys were doing it and that it was natural, that the the guilt stopped.

Currently i usually masterbate 6 times a week or so. Most people are like this. I would say the average girl masterbates a little less than the average guy.

jessijess
    I admit that I masturbate about 2-3 times a week. Hey, if your not getting any from another person, youve gotta pleasure yourself!
    I used to think that it was disgusting. But then as I got older & more of my friends became more open about the subject, I realized that its just a normal thing to do

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
I feel violated
I'm sorry if this is too much for people to read but it's not something I'd dream of talking to anyone about in person and I don't know where else to
My boyfriend will hardly have sex with me or show affection!
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months. We have been hook up party friends for 10 years. The reason we
Relationship failing through lack of sex , after only 2 yrs
Hi . Not the best at putting words together but I will try . Basically I'm with my beautiful girlfriend of nearly 2 yrs now . We get on very well , I
Protection
So I am in this great relationship and we were both saving ourselves for marriage and one night we just kind of I guess well we didn't stay that way
Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice