Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erection and alcohol: Can't get it Up

Finch

Erection and alcohol: Can't get it Up

I can't get it up when I drink alcohol and I'm pretty drunk/buzzed. Is this normal or abnormal? What can I do to fix this, if anything?

lifeissocruel
    um quit drinking lol,or try not to drink so much

Meow18
    I'm pretty sure this is normal. Maybe you should drink less, instead of drinking until you are drunk. You could give that a try & see if it gets any better.

RagingBull
    Yeah, it's difficult to get it up when you're drunk. Do alot less drinking.

JonnyG
    lol, totally common mate. No worries.

June4life
    when drinking, thats totally common....

I don't know if its true, but I also heard that smoking weed has the same effect on you..... not sure tho

k33
    Your post sounded like you typed on the forum while you couldn't get it up... I'd say drink less and keep the computer off your lap!

Finch
    lol, no that wasn't the case. I was just asking because awhile back when I was drunk I couldn't get it up when I was hooking up with this one girl. I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. And yes, thank you very much for the idiot suggestion of drinking less. Glad you guys thought of that because I would have never done that. lol

Ghost_ape
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch [Register to see the link]
    lol, no that wasn't the case. I was just asking because awhile back when I was drunk I couldn't get it up when I was hooking up with this one girl. I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. And yes, thank you very much for the idiot suggestion of drinking less. Glad you guys thought of that because I would have never done that. lol
    Well, you wanted an answer. We gave you a common-sense answer.

It takes an idiot to rule out the suggestion of not drinking as much.
    Alcohol inhibits the body's ability to perform some of its natural functions.

If you want to get laid, you can't get really drunk.
    Those things don't coincide.

I'm not saying you can't get drunk, just don't drink as much.
    Or start drinking earlier, so that the alcohol can be metabolized earlier on.

ghost69
    i have to be pretty smashed to not get it up. it happens. but you wake up and knock her out the park in the morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Saying "stop"
I just want to know how many people think it is something serious when you are about to have sex, starting to have sex or in the middle of sex and
Male opinions on this?
Hey, need some advice. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little less than a year. I have not, as of yet, been able to make him climax. He is able
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I go to a small university and I sort of knew this guy vaguely for a while but one time we started talking randomly and it was like we instantly sort
Best condom for finishing inside her?
Hey all, The g/f and I have always done the pull-out method with condoms and finishing either on the body, mouth or face (all which she enjoys
Can we have a relationship with no sex?
I've been with my partner for over 7 months his 45 and I'm 37. We hit off really well it was like love at first sight He makes me feel special and
Having trouble with an orgasm...
I ended a relationship with a guy that I have been with for three years...it was an unhealthy relationship that I needed to end. Anyway, now that I'm
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice