i learned through my relationship with my ex...wow tahts hard to say....but i learned that i need to find trust i a man before anything...and i think that if he loved you ...he wait forever for you and not need to have sex...sure he'll want it but if he loves you ..he would be more happy when you waited until you were ready then if you did it when you werent ready..you will have more confidence...and just be better....i think i screwed up with my life and im playing for it and will pay for it for the rest of my life...if i could go back...i wouldnt have given my virginity up to his guy i really liked but didnt know and for the finish....HE DUMPED ME...i will never forgive myself...this probably will ruin my life....i will never be the same...i know im suppose to ask for your adivce but i wanted everyone to hear what i had to say and maybe help someone else from being so dumb....i ahve given up on my life but maybe you can still save yours....thanks

*~ JeSs ~*

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Hopefully other young people will read your story & learn from it. I'm very sorry to hear about this. I'm glad you learned from it though, even if it was a little late. At least you will grow from this experience. We all make mistakes, we have all done something we wish we could take back, but life must go on. Don't make yourself crazy over this, because no matter how much you regret it, you can't take it back, so you might as well just move on. At least now you will be more wise about sex with future boyfriends. I'm guessing you will wait before having sex with a guy until you have been together for at least a long time, which is a good thing. It will show that you have respect for yourself. That will just show that you really did learn something from it. So don't be so hard on yourself. so you made a mistake, life will still go on, you will still find love one day, so don't worry too much about it.

• 2 years later...

Just make sure you grow from it. Your virginity is not as important as your heart. You are still very valuable in God's eyes. Just learn to really love people from here on out. The love you can give you future husband will be more important than your virginity, but don't continue to trade sex for love. Love is far tooo important to trade for sex. Sex is enjoyable but only really love in marriage. Good luck and I will say a prayer for you.

• 11 months later...

to you jess and all theladies out there,

this is what i av come to learn.....men always want at some point to get some...so its pointless to expect your man not to ask for some. if they stl pressure you after you av explained that you cant give it up ,well, put them were they need to be...make them choose... you without the sex or the sex without YOU!!!