Ask For Advice

Thread: If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

gogol

If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

Okay, my girlfriend and I are getting pretty close now. I know that it'll be a while before I finger her, but I want to know if it'll break her hymen.

Another thing...

She's a really great girl. She has never stuck her own finger up there. Nor has she ever used a tampon. She says that she's scared to. She wants to use a tampon for convience reasons, but she's a little nervos. It isn't a huge deal. We joke about it on the phone. Is there any advice that I could give her to help make her just a bit more comfortable so that she can use a tampon....and later, POSSIBLY me finger her?

zombie king

hmmmmmmmm....

well, if she can talk to you about tampons and stuff,.. then she can surely talk about that stuff with other girls who've had experience with it all to help her ease her nervousness.
    As far as fingering her,.. you don't have to stick you finger inside her at all to give her pleasure, if she's worried about her hymen. Maybe you could both try just exploring the area and see what happens. The clitorus is on the outside, after all.
    Maybe when you both start,.. you could even just try rubbing her through her pants or panties first,.. just to ease her into it all. Maybe suggest her try to figure out what feels best to her when she's alone sometimes.

Top Threads
Boyfriend Forgot We Had Kinky Sex?
I donít know how else to say this, but my boyfriend doesnít remember that we have had kinky sex. Iím incredibly hurt by this and trying to sort out
Not sure what to think of message I received from bf?
So I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. It's a fairly serious relationships (early 30's) and we are moving in together this summer. We often
Safe Hookups Possible?
Ok so I'm almost 2months out of a long term relationship, and all i want is a friend with benefits or booty call. (Yes I am on birth control and
Long Term Sex
Hi All, I'm hoping I can get some advise on this - so apologies for length. One of the issues is I don't really have anyone in my circle I can
What do you say
Okay.. I'm a virgin what do you say or do when you just had sex with a guy you like because I don't want to screw up by saying something dumb or make
Could he be gay?
I have a strange feeling that my bf of 4 yrs may be bi sexual.or gay. I have no concrete evidence just a few things that snap my head back and make
ing buddies?
I met my friends brother, he texted me and we hung out ; i know their mother who adores me my friend, she lives alone down the block from me and her
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice