Ask For Advice

Thread: If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

gogol

If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

Okay, my girlfriend and I are getting pretty close now. I know that it'll be a while before I finger her, but I want to know if it'll break her hymen.

Another thing...

She's a really great girl. She has never stuck her own finger up there. Nor has she ever used a tampon. She says that she's scared to. She wants to use a tampon for convience reasons, but she's a little nervos. It isn't a huge deal. We joke about it on the phone. Is there any advice that I could give her to help make her just a bit more comfortable so that she can use a tampon....and later, POSSIBLY me finger her?

zombie king

hmmmmmmmm....

well, if she can talk to you about tampons and stuff,.. then she can surely talk about that stuff with other girls who've had experience with it all to help her ease her nervousness.
    As far as fingering her,.. you don't have to stick you finger inside her at all to give her pleasure, if she's worried about her hymen. Maybe you could both try just exploring the area and see what happens. The clitorus is on the outside, after all.
    Maybe when you both start,.. you could even just try rubbing her through her pants or panties first,.. just to ease her into it all. Maybe suggest her try to figure out what feels best to her when she's alone sometimes.

Top Threads
Sex drive men vs women?
I was talking to some friends the other day and the topic of men's and women's sex drive came up. One often gets the impression, not least in the
Why wait until i turn 18 to have sex??
I know that it might sound dumb to ask a question like that but hear me out. So, right now i'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together for
Sex is always excruciating
I'm 16 years old and I know that's very young to be having sex but I feel that I'm ready for it. To begin with the pain isn't caused by poor
question about libido
Basically I wanted to get my anxiety under control and the psychiatrist recommended a weak medication, however i've noticed my libido is close to
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice