Ask For Advice

Thread: If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

gogol

If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

Okay, my girlfriend and I are getting pretty close now. I know that it'll be a while before I finger her, but I want to know if it'll break her hymen.

Another thing...

She's a really great girl. She has never stuck her own finger up there. Nor has she ever used a tampon. She says that she's scared to. She wants to use a tampon for convience reasons, but she's a little nervos. It isn't a huge deal. We joke about it on the phone. Is there any advice that I could give her to help make her just a bit more comfortable so that she can use a tampon....and later, POSSIBLY me finger her?

zombie king

hmmmmmmmm....

well, if she can talk to you about tampons and stuff,.. then she can surely talk about that stuff with other girls who've had experience with it all to help her ease her nervousness.
    As far as fingering her,.. you don't have to stick you finger inside her at all to give her pleasure, if she's worried about her hymen. Maybe you could both try just exploring the area and see what happens. The clitorus is on the outside, after all.
    Maybe when you both start,.. you could even just try rubbing her through her pants or panties first,.. just to ease her into it all. Maybe suggest her try to figure out what feels best to her when she's alone sometimes.

Top Threads
Confused about what happened - feedback welcome
As the title suggests, I am trying to sort smth in my head. I have an old friend/former lover, whom I occasionally (rather unpredictably) see if
Trying to become sexually attracted to nice guy
Well..... not sure if anyone experienced this before.... Im with someone, whom is a bit older, real nice guy, not the smartest, but still sweet. Im
Afraid to have sex
My bf and I have been together for about 2 years. There's a bit of an age gap between us and he was recently separated when we started seeing
Featured Threads
My (ex?) girlfriend has anorexia and it probably destroyed our relationship - what to do?
Hello. I would like to tell my story. I am a 22 year-old male dating an 18 year-old female, though we have probably broken up today. This is
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
married now found out she cheated while we were dating Im so confused help
We have been married 2 years and dated a long time before we were married (16yrs) 5 years into our relationship my wife , then gf went on a cruise
Wanting To Be With Loved One In After-Life
Has anyone who has ever lost a loved one with whom they were extremely close and loved dearly ever thought about taking his/her own life so as to be
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?
My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me
She left me because she thinks I'm dumb
I have been in relationship with this girl and moved to her country 3 months ago and lately things are going pretty bad and she is seeking for a
Ask For Advice