Thread: If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

Okay, my girlfriend and I are getting pretty close now. I know that it'll be a while before I finger her, but I want to know if it'll break her hymen.

Another thing...

She's a really great girl. She has never stuck her own finger up there. Nor has she ever used a tampon. She says that she's scared to. She wants to use a tampon for convience reasons, but she's a little nervos. It isn't a huge deal. We joke about it on the phone. Is there any advice that I could give her to help make her just a bit more comfortable so that she can use a tampon....and later, POSSIBLY me finger her?

well, if she can talk to you about tampons and stuff,.. then she can surely talk about that stuff with other girls who've had experience with it all to help her ease her nervousness.
    As far as fingering her,.. you don't have to stick you finger inside her at all to give her pleasure, if she's worried about her hymen. Maybe you could both try just exploring the area and see what happens. The clitorus is on the outside, after all.
    Maybe when you both start,.. you could even just try rubbing her through her pants or panties first,.. just to ease her into it all. Maybe suggest her try to figure out what feels best to her when she's alone sometimes.
    ......down in my dark corner.......

Top Threads
general discussion
This world is full of people with different tastes and experiences. Anyone wanna talk about what slightly out of the norm stuff they've done in the
Is sex chat with future wife a good idea?
Hey! My girlfriend and I have decided to marry next year after a formal engagement mostly by the end of 2015. We are really excited. We've been
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I am 41 yrs old and have been in several ltr and a couple of fwb situations. I have always had a healthy and active sex drive. I have never had any
Help needed please?
Not sure if this is the right forum or not so bear with me. My bf and I have been together for a year and a half. He is a rather large man and im
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real