fathers day...should i feel bad

Well tomorrows fathers day...happy fathers day to all you good fathers out there...Well i have to attmit that i literally hate both my step father and my father...

See they are both adusive...My step dad has litterally beaten the crap out of my when he gets angry about something more then a normal amount of times...well i guess its not normal but you get it...just a lot.

so now im here with my grandmother and father...only i don't consider him my father...Hes just Tom to me...And looking back i never really loved him but i didn't hate him...up till a week or two ago when he tried to beat me up...he chipped my tooth and i got stabbed in the hand with one of my nail thingys...

Well this is the whole reason im here...cause my mother loves my step dad more then me and would rather keep a child adusing sexuall asaulting nasty ass 46 year old man over me...

Well i am so mad...just at everyone...My bood father,tom, forgets everything, my birthday...my little sisters bithday,his moms birthday,mothers day...everything...

but of course he would remember his days and expecting everyone to remember and celibrate, i mean what kind of people would we be not to,lol.

Well i am still so freaking mad and i have decided to not get him anything for fathers day...after all my uncle tim and papa are my fathers so im going to call them..i would get them something but im totally broke, im only 16 so i don't always have the cash.

well does anyone here think im being a bad person.

Aw sweetie, not at all. I know how it is to have a bad father. And if they treat you bad, why should you feel bad. The best thing I can tell you is TRY and talk to your real dad and tell him how you feel. (remember he is your father) but if he doesn't care , you know you tried and as hard as it is move on. But at least you know you tried. As for your stepdad, tell your mom how you feel, sit her down and see what she sais ..well goodluck hun..let me know what happens

she knows how i feel...and she doesn't care..well she does but she says hes gonna finally go and then she misses him and im the one who she dumps.

as for my real dad...i don't consider him my real dad...see my mom and dad god divorced when i was 5 because he was a druggie and would hit her and wouldn't help her with bills and with taking care of me and my little sister...

up till now i really haven't been able to get to know him..thus couldn't hate him.but now that i really know who he is i hate him. my real fathers are my uncle timmy and my papa.

And i don't think i want to try with my blood father...yuck i hate calling him my father...he doesn't care...and he'll continue to hit me as long as he can.

but thankyou for your reply.

love QTpie87

p.s.. i love your picture of the kitten on your profile.

Aww STARSHINE42, the kitten is so cute!

Sorry for getting off topic, just had to say that..

QTpie87, you are a sweet girl & you don't deserve what your step father is doing to you. Your mom is blinded by love. She looks over what he's doing to you because she thinks she loves him. Sooner or later though, she's going to realize that he's no better than your real father. It will happen in time, but I'm so sorry this is happening to you. As for father's day, don't feel bad about not getting the 2 people you consider father's a present. I think the greatest gift actually would be you calling them & just letting them know how much you love them & appreciate all they have done for you. That would speak so much louder than a store-bought present no matter how much you spent on them. I really think that would be a special present to give to someone. It would make them feel so appreciated on their day. Thats just a suggestion.