I fingered my cousin now what

i fingered my cousin who is 2 years older than me and i want to do it again but i dont know what she would say/do.

what type of person am i? I know there are bi gay and lesbians but i dont know what group i fall under.

thanks for ur time

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you, but Im with Adam. Its against the law. And far be it from me to critisize your sexual prefrances, but personally, thats kind of disgusting. There have to be girls outside your family that you can get intamate with.

Why did you finger your COUSIN??? That's all I wanna know. But w/e if you like that then go ahead and do it again.

If you are gay then you are a guy that likes guys only. If you are a lex you are a girl that likes girls only. And if you are by then it don't matter what the other person is to you, you like it all. Thats how I put it.

ok.well fingering your cuosin is incest but its not my place or anyone elses to judge you. if you like it roll with it.fingering your cousin doesnt make you gay lez or bi it doesnt really make you anything as far as i can tell from this post your completely straight.as far as wanting to do it again well you should go to her and you know say wow that was kinda odd ask her if she actually liked it and use your judgement if she seems like she liked it ask her again. anyway goodluck buddy

-stitches

hm.. I don't think it's against the law to finger your cousin. it's against the law to MARRY one. I think it might be against the law to have sex with them but I'm not sure, it's not really anything I have to be concerned with. but anyhow I think in some states even marrying your cousin is legal.. (Kansas?)

Im sure there are other people in this forum covering up things they have done which society frowns on.

Fingering your same sex cousin is not illegal. Marrying is illegal. Marrying anyone of the same sex isn't legal anyway for that matter, but people don't go call gay or lesbian people "sick".

In Italy cousins CAN marry by the way.

Still if you want to avoid teasing by others it may be best to avoid fingering your cousin and stick to a non related person.

Don't worry about the lesbian thing. People go through stages. You don't really know if you are lesbian or straight yet.

ok. well first of all mrdagger morals are different for everyone just because it is against your morals that doesnt mean that it is wrong.i dont mean to complain but if it is illegal talking to someone who is older could get him in trouble.and i just want to say to everyone can ppl please stop saying its illegal its on here a lot i think he gets that by now can you pleas answer his questioni didnt mean to upset anyone but im getting frusterated with posts where people just judge and dont give any advice i hope no one was offended by this

-stitches

Well, You are actually safe doing that, because fingering isn't having sexual intercourse. It is mutual mastubation. So, while it may not exactly be incest in a few states, it's damn close. Some states actually will qualify that as incest. Others wont, but hey you've got a 26(somebody said that was the number of states where it was legal) in 50 chance of being in the right state. People are going to think you are a pervert if you continue, and theres nothing that can be done about that. Maybe you should just be friends with her, instead of having a sexual relationship. Good Luck.

Hey um, I think there should be a definition here of "Cousin". Um I do believe if memory serves me correct it is illegal to marry your first cousin/have children with tthem in nearly all states though i'm not sure. Um if this person is your say, 2nd cousin then it is still NOT good and might be illegal to have sex/marriage. If she is your 3rd cousin or farther back then I think you will have no problems. LEGALLY SPEAKING. That's still messed up though man. But maybe that's because i'm a Christian from Texas.

Just a few facts if anyone is interested

Fact: 26 states allow first cousin marriages; Most people can marry their cousin in the US.

Fact: US prohibitions against cousin marriages predate modern genetics. Hmmm.

Fact: In the first quarter of 2000, two delegates in Maryland introduced a bill that would prohibit first cousin marriage. This bill passed in the House of Delegates (82 to 46), however did not make it past the Senate Committee. Please remember Delegates Heller and Barve in the next election. The sponsors of the bill claim that a large ratio of out-of-state couples come to Maryland to get married – perhaps cousin couples. Their bill would have stifled revenues from marriage licenses while imposing ridiculous marriage restrictions.

Fact: No European country prohibits marriage between first cousins. It is also legal throughout Canada and Mexico to marry your cousin. The USA is the only western country with cousin marriage restrictions.

Fact: Children of non-related couples have a 2-3% risk of birth defects, as opposed to first cousins having a 4-6% risk. Genetic counseling is available for those couples that may be at a special risk for birth defects (e.g. You have a defect that runs in your family) In plain terms first cousins have at a 94 percent + chance of having healthy children. Check the links section for more information on genetic counselors. The National Society of Genetic Counselors estimated the increased risk for first cousins is between 1.7 to 2.8 percent, or about the same a any woman over 40 years of age.

Fact: Second cousins have little, if any increased chance of having children with birth defects, per the book "Clinical Genetics Handbook”– courtesy of the March of Dimes.

Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in the USA is about 1 in 1,000

Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in Japan is about 4 in 1,000

Fact: It is estimated that 20 percent of all couples worldwide are first cousins. It is also estimated that 80 percent of all marriages historically have been between first cousins!

Fact: In some cultures, the term cousin and mate are synonymous.

Fact: The range of consanguinity in Saudi Arabia is between 34 to 80+ percent. A study has been done on birth defects resulting from consanguineous marriages in this country. Read about it.

Fact: Albert Einstein married his first cousin. And so did Charles Darwin, who had exceptional children.

Fact: Franklin D. Roosevelt, the longest serving US president in history married his cousin (not a first cousin, however they shared the same last name).

Fact: The first Prime Minister of Canada, Sir John A. MacDonald married his first cousin.

Fact: Leviticus 18 lists all forbidden sexual relationships. Cousin relationships are not included.

Fact: God commanded many cousins to marry, including Zelophehad's 5 daughters, Eleazar's daughters, Jacob (who married both Rachel and Leah, first cousins), and Isaac and Rebekkah (first cousins once removed). All were ancestors of Jesus Christ.

Fact: Current studies indicate that cousin couples have a lower ratio of miscarriages -- perhaps because body chemistry of cousins is more similar. The verdict is still out.

Ok, while agree with everything else you said, don't give me that bull about things from the old testament. Go to this link, it is a joke web site. link removed

It is an Open Letter to Doctor Laura, and it has a whole bunch of funny things that someone put together because Dr. Laura said homosexuality was against the bible. All of those things are in the bible, I checked them, so don't say it is made up.

ok this is the third time I've seen someone use this joke letter as serious argument. I'm sick of it.

if you're going to quote the bible then you need to have read the whole thing instead of taking something out of context and use it. Those laws were set for God's chosen people (the jewish) before the birth of Jesus christ, everything changes after crusafiction. so unless ur a jewish person from 2000 years ago, you don't need to smite your aunt for wearing cotton polyester blend.

if the label on birth control pill says take it twice a day before meal, do you do that too?

i dont think its right to imply that hes the only pervert or something as such, because they both obviously enroled in the act.

i think where i am its not seen illegal but obviously is incest. i dont know ''what you are as you put it'' i guess thats your own reasoning and choice within yourself since we dont know how you feel.

kel

• 2 weeks later...

Michael2 would you mind posting a few references for all your facts, not that I dont believe you, but I would like to use a couple of them in a paper I'm working on.

I'll probally start my own topic on this later so I wont get into much detail now.

Society puts way too much emphsis on sex, and on special situations, and on how it can and cant be done. Society creates more problem by saying that sex causes problems.

As long as both people consent, both people are of sound mind at the time, and both people have a least a basic understanding of what there doing sex is ok.

Sex can be just that, sex.

Sex can be much more meaningful in a realtionship, and even more meaningfuil and fufilling if two people love each other, but people can have sex just to have sex.

It doesnt matter how old the people are.

It doenst matter if their related in any way.

It doesnt matter if there the same gender or not.

It doesnt matter if they like having sex weird ways, using weird things.

As long as they dont force anyone to participate or watch them, its all good.

If society would accept this, all of the problems with sex would suddenly disepear. The only sex crime would be rape, and everything else would have to be delt with by the people involved.