Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I fingered my cousin now what

kyle04

I fingered my cousin now what

i fingered my cousin who is 2 years older than me and i want to do it again but i dont know what she would say/do.

what type of person am i? I know there are bi gay and lesbians but i dont know what group i fall under.

thanks for ur time

1Adam12
    that's pretty much incest if you ask me thats against the law..don't do it again

Dreng3333
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you, but Im with Adam. Its against the law. And far be it from me to critisize your sexual prefrances, but personally, thats kind of disgusting. There have to be girls outside your family that you can get intamate with.

HurleyBabe6917

umm.

Why did you finger your COUSIN??? That's all I wanna know. But w/e if you like that then go ahead and do it again.

If you are gay then you are a guy that likes guys only. If you are a lex you are a girl that likes girls only. And if you are by then it don't matter what the other person is to you, you like it all. Thats how I put it.

dpressedone89
    ok.well fingering your cuosin is incest but its not my place or anyone elses to judge you. if you like it roll with it.fingering your cousin doesnt make you gay lez or bi it doesnt really make you anything as far as i can tell from this post your completely straight.as far as wanting to do it again well you should go to her and you know say wow that was kinda odd ask her if she actually liked it and use your judgement if she seems like she liked it ask her again. anyway goodluck buddy
    -stitches

psipro
    dpressedone89 is right, its not our job to judge just give advice. Sadly I'd have to say don't do it again because it is against the law and society kinda frowns on it.

Trigve
    hm.. I don't think it's against the law to finger your cousin. it's against the law to MARRY one. I think it might be against the law to have sex with them but I'm not sure, it's not really anything I have to be concerned with. but anyhow I think in some states even marrying your cousin is legal.. (Kansas?)

Dreng3333
    No, it is illegal in all states. Its just that in some areas it is not as frowned upon, and there are less severe punishments. But either way, there has to be someone else he could get to know, outside the family.

kate111
    Im sure there are other people in this forum covering up things they have done which society frowns on.

Fingering your same sex cousin is not illegal. Marrying is illegal. Marrying anyone of the same sex isn't legal anyway for that matter, but people don't go call gay or lesbian people "sick".

In Italy cousins CAN marry by the way.

Still if you want to avoid teasing by others it may be best to avoid fingering your cousin and stick to a non related person.

Don't worry about the lesbian thing. People go through stages. You don't really know if you are lesbian or straight yet.

Dreng3333
    Um, kate, fyi, he's a guy. And it sounds to me like he is definatly straight.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Is she telling the truth about being a virgin?
LONG POST. BUT FUN TO READ. BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. I'M NOT SURE IF THESE TYPES OF POSTS ARE ALLOWED. Me and my girlfriend started becoming
Condom issues - help
I'm on my phone so this will be brief right now...so I was with a new guy recently and the condom came off during sex :(. To me it seemed too big
I feel horrible, need advise please
I know I will be judged, and believe me I feel horrible. Never been in this situation. I have dated only three men in my life (including my ex
Should I lie?
Mmmmmmm well ok. So, a few days ago me and my girl, whom I have technically been dating for 2 years made a few sexual plans. As a conservative
Help Please
This is really starting to get on my nerve now. Firstly, we are 22 and my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 years now. I left him last
Was it me?
My ex partner and I have been broken up for a few weeks now. We had our issues of arguing and she couldn't handle it and didn't know what she wanted
Sex drive high then disappeared
I know this doesn't really mean anything now as we aren't together. However when we first together it would happen all the time pretty much then she
Featured Threads
Whatever Happened to.....
Hey there, Does anyone know whatever happened to ENA old timers Brownstone, TiredTiger, SuperDave, mhowe, John Galt, Shane Falco, etc? I'd be
I Need Urgent Help With This, Please!!!
Sorry this is long, just want to explain the whole thing. I've been dating a guy for about 3 weeks. The first two weeks we hung out as "friends"
Being a "little man"
So I've been carrying this chip on my shoulder that has been a hindrance to my self confidence that I wanna get rid of. I'm 5'6, with hands and feet
So we broke up, but while I was breaking up with him his phone rang...
So I broke up with this guy who I thought was absolutely wonderful and trying to support as he was going through so much, divorce, business
No contact rule to get ex back.
So ive used the no contact rule to get my ex of 2 years back one other time after we had a short break. Our relationship only allowed us to see each
Am I being too harsh or a push over?
First post so here goes feel like I don't have anyone to turn to about this. Been in a relationship for about 6 years now all has been great for
You find love when you stop looking ??
I don't know how many times I've heard this expression. What do the people of ENA think of this statement? I get pretty annoyed when somebody
Ask For Advice