I was raped for the last 4-5 years!

well i was only 12 years old when he started telling me about my body, & that i have a hole in vagina. well being nieve & a child, i showed him. i absolutely had NO idea it wuz wrong. Well, i finally told my mom in either my grade 7 year, she confronted him, & it stopped, & i wuznt allowed 2 stay home alone with him @ all. So it wuz either my grade 8 or 9 year when he started pressuring me in2 sex, & at the time i wuz only 14 or 15 years old. it wuznt until this year that it all stopped & i moved out. He pressured me, bribed me, bought me stuff for sex, & he wuz married 2 my mom, who is being a complete bitch cuz i got her husband arrested, now i find out that they arent going 2 charge him! & the NO CONTACT rule is lifted so he has all the contact he wants & im scared he might come after me...

thanx 4 listening

jennie (aka )

what is the reason they aren't going to charge him with anything? Was there a full investigation? Did someone in your family convince you to drop charges? You can still get a restraining order on him if he comes after you... you can press charges.

I work in the criminal justice field and specialize in abuse/victimology and domestic violence. If you need any advice, please let me know.

If I were you I would see if I could get a restraining order on him.

Do you have friends, or family that can help you, advise you, support you? You need somone close to you that will be by your side if your immediate family isn't helping to protect you.

Other than that, I'm not sure how I can help you. This is a horrible situation that you are in, but if your family is not supporting and protecting you, than that is what the law is for.

Good luck. I hope this helps.

I agree, you should get legal help, see if you can talk to a counselor at school, or look in the telephone book for organizations that help in these areas.

Its sad that your mother puts her interests ahead of yours by staying with this monster. she believes what she wants to believe, sees what she wants to, and blocks what she don't want to see.

Hopefully by bringing this out in the open, and making a legal issue out of it, your mom will come to the conclusion that this is serious and not something she can stay blind too. I hope you mom does the right thing, but don't count on it too much.

Find out what your options are. be tough! you tell him that if he tries to touch you, you will charge him with sexual assault, and his ass will be in thrown in jail for a long time. once he knows your not this innocent afraid little girl, he may give up.

thanx 2 u all! ur advice is helping alittle bit, but i still have problems, like my fear of him coming after me, if he finds out that the no contact rule is gone, but wut can i do? PHONE THE POLICE!! lol. i went 2 my bf's house last night & i got him 2 bike me home cuz i didnt want 2 go home alone! but i had fun watching Shrek!