i hate my parents

i hate my parents. this summer they are making me goto boot camp. I talked to them many times about me not being interested in it but they just blow me off and say i have to go. So now when they talk about it i get really mad at them and leave the house until late in the night. what should i do? because im not going to boot camp if they make me go then ill run away for the 2 weeks.

How old are you?

Running away from your problems never solves anything. Keep trying to talk to them about it, think about what your argument for not wanting to go will / should be and post it on here, maybe we can give you some constructive criticism. If your argument is that you just don't want to go you will probably have to come up with a better one then that, give them reasons you don't want to go.

Exactly what kind of boot camp is this?

Why are they sending you to boot camp? Have you tried getting someone else as a mediator for you with your parents? A counselor, grandparent, friend, someone that will hear YOU out and can talk to them about your worries.

Running away is not going to help-they might view you as a behavior problem after that and send you anyway. Try looking for another solution.

Sometimes parents don't know HOW to listent to their kids . You might have to get outside help on this one for all of y'all.

Good luck

my parents dont care what i have to say, they tell me that they are sending me to boot camp for my benefit so i dont grow up to be a loser. I told them that i'd rather be doing something im interested in than be feeling miserable for 2 weeks. When they signed me up for it they didnt even ask me if i wanted to do it, they just said "Your going to bootcamp this summer." I hate them i want to f***ing kill them. They do give me alot of things but its because of that i dont want to go. They gave me too much freedom and now they just take that away makes me mad and i cant feel different.

Hi ircsmirk

You need to find a situation in which you can sit down and discuss it with them. Have a friend or relative act as a mediator who controls the situation and gives both you and your parents equal opportunities to speak.

You need to understand that you are not going to get it all your own way. You are going to have to give a little, as are your parents, in order to reach a compromise. You cannot outright refuse to go and your parents cannot force you, hopefully the compromise will make everyone happy.

You are all going to need some good reasons to argue your case, i suggest you start thinking of them now.

I hope this helps,

abcd1234

Instead of telling them you want to be doing somthing you are intrested in, give them examples of what you want to be doing. Tell them you would rather go Here or there, but as was said it will be better done in a mediated situation.