It seems me and my girl ran out of stuff to talk about.

My girlfriend and i have been going out for about a month. We are both attracted to eachother. She's hot and she loves my body... So when we are together, when talking gets old, we can always act. Unfortunately, I'm 17, the next town over, and gass prices are hell to pay without a steady job. Basically, the phone is f-ing things up. She is the type who talks for HOURS. By doing this, she tells me her entire life story in a few phone calls. I kind of avoided the phone a bit lately... :scramble: BIG MISTAKE. Now she has expressed that, "You only seem to call to call me back. I don't like calling all the time if you are always busy or out." She also is going to this church lately, and the pasture's son REALLY likes her. She has said I'm better looking, but that seems to be wearing thin. My problem is, that she is now handing me the same avoiding treatment, plus she talkes about how guys are always flirting with her at this Teen Court thing she does. Things are looking dim and it's hard to talk to her, preferably ladies (but i'll take all the advise i can get)... what is my next step? [-o

Running out of things to talk about after a month is not a good sign. And since she's a girl and seems to be very social, i'm sure she has alot more to talk about than just the basics of her life. However relationships thrive on good communication, which i'm sure you realize and why you posted. Perhaps have a talk with her and ask her where she thinks things are going, if she feels that you two have talked and gone as far as the relationship is going to go. From her telling you about the other guys that are interested she could just be trying to make you jealous so you give her more attention. If you really think the relationship isn't going anywhere though, i think you know what you have to do, even if it's not the decision you'd want. And remember, looks aren't everything.