I didn't know where exactly to post this. Sorry if this is the wrong place. My brother's girlfriend moved in with her other 2 sisters downstairs from us. They (the 3 sisters) are ALWAYS coming up here and they don't even knock. If I'm on the computer they walk right in pick up the phone and say "I need to use the phone" so I have to get off. My Mom doesn't say anything because it's my brother's girlfriend & her sisters. But during the day I get so mad because I have no privacy left anymore in my own home. I can't tell them what I think or how I feel about it because...my brother will totally just go off on me. They use us. I'm gettin' so sick of it and I don't know what to do. I don't get to have my friends over during the day because Mom works *BUT* his girlfriend who is MY AGE (14) gets to stay all night with him!!!! I don't know what to do anymore about them invading our house and him gettin' away with everything. I mean...they just use our phone whenever they feel the need to..eat our food when we aren't exactly rich....????

PLEASE REPLY!!

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest talking to your mom and letting her know how you feel about the situation. I would start with the demands that they are making on you to stop doing what you are doing whenever they want you to and work your way up to the bigger issues. That way, you can get a sense of how your mom might react or what she might do about the situation. She may not even be aware of everyhting that is going on.

Well I dont think its right of them to do that at all they have no right to come into your house and tell you to get off your phone when your on the computer,That is just rude.Talk to your mom tell her you feel that you dont have any privacy and that you feel these girls boyfriends girl or not are walking over you and its not fair,You seem to be very angry about the situation and I would be to,Just talk to your mom about it and if it does not stop be nice and calm and say can you wait till im done on the computer and I will let you use the phone how old are these girls anyway?