nerve it burns

I really like this girl even though I never see nor talk with her and thats what gets me so annoyed I dont have the nerves to go up to her...she plays with the snobby type of people and I have spoken to her before but I need a smooth and easy way where I can simply get from A to B not A to Z...thank you guys

You think that what she'll remember is what you say but in fact the only thing which matters is your self confidnece, and your tone of voice when you speak.

That's what will impact when you speak to her. It's attitude, body language.

If you are worried about her snobby friends, approach her when you catch her alone (never easy to approach a girl when she is surrounded by her tribe).

If you want to increase your confidence the best strategy is to train yourself. Speak to people in general, not just potential dates. Speak to people you find non-threatening in light situations.

Self Confidence is a flow of life force. You can't just wake it up suddenly. It's a quality you focus on and develop step by step by taking more risks in life, challenging yourself, etc.

At the end, the only way to swim is to jump in the water. Truly, you have nothing to loose. What's the worst thing which can happen? Not a big deal. You'll learn a lot by simply trying. Go for it.

Good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach

PS: check this link... Lots of tips on self confidence:

link removed