Cutting Quarters

Hey guys, someytimes I so badly just want to grab a knife and cut myself like hell...where abouts do you cut yourself? I believe it helps you with all those stupid problems and life itself I want to kill myself and I want it the right way....

where do I cut myself for the right tang!

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!

it doesn't help, you just need to talk to someone or find something active you can do when you feel like that. all it does is get your mind off of it for a little bit if at all and then after words it ends up that it was really useless and now you not only have whatever made you wanna do it on your mind but you have cuts on your arms, that not only end up burning everytime you get in the shower but you have to either hide or explain to people when they bother you about it non stop. take it from me, a past cutter, it isn't worth it. please don't do it. just talk to someone. pm me, or one of the monotores here or talk to someone on the site or even go to link removed if there is no one here you wanna talk to there is always someone there avalible to talk to. please keep in contact with me or someone here and take care of yourself. i care and im sure there are others too and i wouldn't say that if i didn't mean it okay. if you need to e-mail me anytime at email removed okay! im here for you.

love ya,

Qtpie87

whoa there.....

Doesn't work in the long term I have the scars to prove it! and so does my other half.

Please listen to us on here we know what were on about!

here's something for you to do instead:

go to a forum that you've had some life experience in and help other people with your knowledge.

Mattyboy

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT DO IT it will ruin your life!! wen u grow up n get a job and all do you want a Mansion with expensive care and lots of accessories??? do you want 2 be rich?? do you want 2 b famous? you wont have these chances if you cut/kill yourself. my old best friend used 2 JUST because she didnt have a b/f. now shes dead and nothing can replace her. ever1 misses her loads!! she never had a chance 2 live life and she has seriously missed out. it ruins your life, your friends will still luv ya but u mite not feel like dat. you mite feel alone and lost. if you do anything, go 2 your school councilor(sp) or somethin bcuz i no u wont tell ur parents cuz no1 eva duz. you shuld go 2 someone you trust and explain EVERYTHING. i no it will b hard and all but it will help 2 let it all out. sometimes you just need a good cry. hope you take some of the advice people have put here. hope this helps

xxx emma xxx

what the hell...

as soon as you said that everyone just about blew their heads off yelling "NOOOOOOO!"

which is good. what's bad is that lots of the people yelling are telling you this because they can't stop doing it themselves, and they don't wish that on anyone. because it is an addiction, and a serious one. if you haven't started seriously cutting, get out now. i'm one of the people who stopped, who was forced to against my own will. but it sticks with you. if you don't deal with whatever makes you want to bleed out on the floor and die, you're stuck with it. listen to all these people. don't just brush them off cause they won't tell you where the best "tang" is. (um..... yeah i thought the answer was kind of obvious, but i'l follow the leader and shut my mouth)

get out now!!! before the evil demon sent from hell kills you and frames you for your own murder!

all i can really say is that i know how you feel and it sucks that this is starting for you so young when i only got seriously depressed this year. i do cut and didnt think it was an addiction for me and now every time i get pissed or sad or whatever i do it, i have to. so its your choice if you want to start something that will lead to an addiction most likely. all i know is it makes me feel better, even though it has caused me to lose many people who dont understand. id rather cut than just off myself, you know?

EmptySoul

-trapped-soul-, there is a god and he likes you. But he is not controlling your life. He is just letting you be as free as you want to. You have free will. He wants you to live it all to the max. All your highs and lows, it's all because of choices made by you and other people around you.

Now, back to the cutting quarters. Can I ask you guys, exactly how does it feel?

1. How do you get over the barrier of pain of cutting your own flesh?

2. What do you use to cut?

3. How fast, how deep and how long are your cuts?

4. How long does it take to feel good, and how good does it feel?

5. Do you really feel like it helps you to keep sanity?

I am not seriously thinking about cutting myself. I just have a desperate wish to know how it feels.

• 4 weeks later...

if u explore this site u will find count less cutters that are trying to stop cutting like my self even tho cutting so better than sucide it is very addictive and i personally think cutting has become a fade... be better than that i say dont start

Let Me kno if u want to talk

Your so young.i cut and i know i am not old but i am a teen. u should seek professional help. or tlk to ur friends. U really need to try and stop.But i am not going to sugar coat it. Cutting is an addiction and like any addiction quting may take some time and effort. But tlk to us and tell us y you started cutting. If u ever need to tlk email me or pm me

meagan

• 3 months later...

I know that I have been away for a long time now. I wasn't quite sane at the time that I wrote that post, nor in the past months. And I'm not any saner right now. But still, I would like to thank both Shantal2112 and i_hate_the_world47 for their attention.

In case you had wondered, I did not cut myself while I was away.

1. How do you get over the barrier of pain of cutting your own flesh?

2. What do you use to cut?

3. How fast, how deep and how long are your cuts?

4. How long does it take to feel good, and how good does it feel?

5. Do you really feel like it helps you to keep sanity?

END QUOTE

1. lits easy because you know life sucks, so it doesn't really matter

2. i use a blade

3. i usually cut slow, they are not too deep right now, but they are about1.5 inches (some)

4. it feels good right away, even while im cutting, and it really does feel great because it relieves tension and anger and sadness from my body.

5. i feel it does becasue i would just burst and stuff if i didn't vut, then i would probably end up killing myself

• 1 month later...

I agree with them, you may feel distgusting, not worth it. But trust me, its not the way you want to take. It wont solve anything it'll add another problem.

Who ever told you there was anything wrong with you?

All of us can usually look back in our pasts and find one moment where either someone was disappointed at us or we were disappointed with ourselves.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU

You are special, lovely and worth it. You just have to remember that.

All of us are messed up in someway....

I cut, and I have to remember that myself. And with this message....I'll stop.

Remember..