Ask For Advice

Thread: Jealous about money!!!!!

wasabi

Jealous about money!!!!!

I get extremely jealous of family and friends that make more money than I do, I don't make a ton, but I do ok for myself. But when I hear that a cousin, brother, uncle, best friend, co-worker makes more money than me, I get so jealous it almost makes me mad..anyone have any ideas as to how I can stop feeling this way? I mean I'm happy that these people in my lives are doing well financially, but I just hate that they are doing better than me...anyone feel this way?

Mr. Good Man
    Hi wasabi,

I used to feel that way too! But I realized there was something I had that money couldn't replace...happiness!

While my friends had much more money, I had:

1. More Free time
    2. Less Headaches
    3. Less Bills
    4. Had more fun
    5. Less Stress
    6. Smiled more
    7. Truly enjoyed life
    8. Managed my money better

While there's more you get the picture. Now, here's something funny! I made the least yet those who made more constantly asked me for money. That was an irony.

Money is a tool used to help you achieve your goals. Use it irresponsibly and it could bring you much pain and misery. Use it responsibly and it could improve your life.

Money doesn't buy happiness! And rest assure those who seem happy because they have money are usually putting on a facade. I know many of them!

Keep your head up, stay positive and keep moving forward. Things will work out for you!

Top Threads
His best friend is a girl?
Over the past couple months I started seeing a guy I really like. We both haven't had a relationship in several years and he doesn't seem to be the
Wanting to let go
I have been trying to work through the issues I have had with my husband and his relationships with his co-workers I have written some before about
I am jealous of my boyfriend's little sister.
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. Im close with his family and stay there almost exclusively when I visit. However, he has

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice