Ask For Advice

Thread: Jealous about money!!!!!

wasabi

Jealous about money!!!!!

I get extremely jealous of family and friends that make more money than I do, I don't make a ton, but I do ok for myself. But when I hear that a cousin, brother, uncle, best friend, co-worker makes more money than me, I get so jealous it almost makes me mad..anyone have any ideas as to how I can stop feeling this way? I mean I'm happy that these people in my lives are doing well financially, but I just hate that they are doing better than me...anyone feel this way?

Mr. Good Man
    Hi wasabi,

I used to feel that way too! But I realized there was something I had that money couldn't replace...happiness!

While my friends had much more money, I had:

1. More Free time
    2. Less Headaches
    3. Less Bills
    4. Had more fun
    5. Less Stress
    6. Smiled more
    7. Truly enjoyed life
    8. Managed my money better

While there's more you get the picture. Now, here's something funny! I made the least yet those who made more constantly asked me for money. That was an irony.

Money is a tool used to help you achieve your goals. Use it irresponsibly and it could bring you much pain and misery. Use it responsibly and it could improve your life.

Money doesn't buy happiness! And rest assure those who seem happy because they have money are usually putting on a facade. I know many of them!

Keep your head up, stay positive and keep moving forward. Things will work out for you!

Top Threads
What's going on? I am confused, am I in love or not?
I am in a 1 half year relationship, MY GF has been very jeluss and it inscured me. At first delt with her inscuritys by deleting my friends (girls)

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
my boyfriend mom is my boyfriends girlfriend, thats just the way it seem!
Ive known my boyfriend for years, but, we never dated UNTIL a year ago. And some things has start to bother me about him and his mom relationship
Disconnect
This might sound weird I never brought it up to anyone. Does anyone else feel a huge disconnect. What I mean I always feel like I'm just reading a
Wife thought I shaved body hair I never had, is she cheating
I had my shirt off this morning and my wife of 23 years asked why I shaved my shoulder hair. I have never had body hair from birth on shoulders
5 years together, no reason for splitting..
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. Um, so. My girlfriend of 5 years (i'm 25) split with me. And i'm torturing myself over not
How do you know when it's Love?
I've been dating a man since early November. I met him through mutual friends and we spent a lot of time being friends only before we started dating
Tired of being alone
I work two jobs and go to school, I only have one night a week where I am off before 10pm and on those days I'm off at 6:00. My life is crazy but
Playing the field - When do you stop talking with other people and go exclusive?
I'm about two months into the dating scene after getting out of a four year relationship. I've matched with a number of women on Tinder and Bumble
Ask For Advice