Ask For Advice

Thread: Jealous about money!!!!!

wasabi

Jealous about money!!!!!

I get extremely jealous of family and friends that make more money than I do, I don't make a ton, but I do ok for myself. But when I hear that a cousin, brother, uncle, best friend, co-worker makes more money than me, I get so jealous it almost makes me mad..anyone have any ideas as to how I can stop feeling this way? I mean I'm happy that these people in my lives are doing well financially, but I just hate that they are doing better than me...anyone feel this way?

Mr. Good Man
    Hi wasabi,

I used to feel that way too! But I realized there was something I had that money couldn't replace...happiness!

While my friends had much more money, I had:

1. More Free time
    2. Less Headaches
    3. Less Bills
    4. Had more fun
    5. Less Stress
    6. Smiled more
    7. Truly enjoyed life
    8. Managed my money better

While there's more you get the picture. Now, here's something funny! I made the least yet those who made more constantly asked me for money. That was an irony.

Money is a tool used to help you achieve your goals. Use it irresponsibly and it could bring you much pain and misery. Use it responsibly and it could improve your life.

Money doesn't buy happiness! And rest assure those who seem happy because they have money are usually putting on a facade. I know many of them!

Keep your head up, stay positive and keep moving forward. Things will work out for you!

Top Threads
What should I do?
My girlfriend is so great in many ways. When we go out, if she meets another guy that she knows, she is constantly touching him, whether on the arm

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice