Ask For Advice

Thread: Jealous about money!!!!!

wasabi

Jealous about money!!!!!

I get extremely jealous of family and friends that make more money than I do, I don't make a ton, but I do ok for myself. But when I hear that a cousin, brother, uncle, best friend, co-worker makes more money than me, I get so jealous it almost makes me mad..anyone have any ideas as to how I can stop feeling this way? I mean I'm happy that these people in my lives are doing well financially, but I just hate that they are doing better than me...anyone feel this way?

Mr. Good Man
    Hi wasabi,

I used to feel that way too! But I realized there was something I had that money couldn't replace...happiness!

While my friends had much more money, I had:

1. More Free time
    2. Less Headaches
    3. Less Bills
    4. Had more fun
    5. Less Stress
    6. Smiled more
    7. Truly enjoyed life
    8. Managed my money better

While there's more you get the picture. Now, here's something funny! I made the least yet those who made more constantly asked me for money. That was an irony.

Money is a tool used to help you achieve your goals. Use it irresponsibly and it could bring you much pain and misery. Use it responsibly and it could improve your life.

Money doesn't buy happiness! And rest assure those who seem happy because they have money are usually putting on a facade. I know many of them!

Keep your head up, stay positive and keep moving forward. Things will work out for you!

Top Threads
Huge fight
I have been dating a girl for about 3 months. We get along wonderfully most of the time but we do fight and when we do it's often pretty bad. The

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice