Thread: Jealous about money!!!!!

Jealous about money!!!!!

I get extremely jealous of family and friends that make more money than I do, I don't make a ton, but I do ok for myself. But when I hear that a cousin, brother, uncle, best friend, co-worker makes more money than me, I get so jealous it almost makes me mad..anyone have any ideas as to how I can stop feeling this way? I mean I'm happy that these people in my lives are doing well financially, but I just hate that they are doing better than me...anyone feel this way?

Hi wasabi,

I suggest that you have a read through this article:

It contains a lot of useful information about overcoming jealousy. I hope it helps you out.

You should have seen
    The curse that flew right by you
    Page of concrete
    Stained walks crutch in hobbled sway

New York City
    Hi wasabi,

I used to feel that way too! But I realized there was something I had that money couldn't replace...happiness!

While my friends had much more money, I had:

1. More Free time
    2. Less Headaches
    3. Less Bills
    4. Had more fun
    5. Less Stress
    6. Smiled more
    7. Truly enjoyed life
    8. Managed my money better

While there's more you get the picture. Now, here's something funny! I made the least yet those who made more constantly asked me for money. That was an irony.

Money is a tool used to help you achieve your goals. Use it irresponsibly and it could bring you much pain and misery. Use it responsibly and it could improve your life.

Money doesn't buy happiness! And rest assure those who seem happy because they have money are usually putting on a facade. I know many of them!

Keep your head up, stay positive and keep moving forward. Things will work out for you!
    "When You Stop Settling For Less You'll Finally Get What You Deserve!" Mr. Good Man
    Just my opinion. Who said I was right? I'm just accurate!

Top Threads
getting past irrational jealousy
My problems with jealousy started about two years ago. Before that I had always been very trusting. At the time I was in a very unhealthy
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real